The Great Forum War has begun!

Buns

These will be friendly to Britain and other times, right? 

Also, I don't see a sign up.

We will do our best to make it friendly for Britain times yes.(Most events will be hosted afternoon in America, and night in Britain) The current time we're aiming for is 3pm - 6pm EST so expect a time around there, and they're going to be Saturday nights your time so hopefully it doesn't conflict much

The Faction Draft thread isn't ready yet sadly. 

We will do our best to make it friendly for Britain times yes.(Most events will be hosted afternoon in America, and night in Britain) The current time we're aiming for is 3pm - 6pm EST so expect a time around there, and they're going to be Saturday nights your time so hopefully it doesn't conflict much

The Faction Draft thread isn't ready yet sadly. 

Just make sure to make it reasonable times, 6 pm is 12 AM for us, dutchies here, just make it an afternoon thing, we could easily join in the evening.

9 am est = afternoon for eu = night for the east

It's the

Proven perfect

...except in the pacific time zone or anywhere west of that.

9am EST = 6am PST = 5am AKST = 4am HAST

Edited by Maestro

The time have already been set from anytime between 2pm EST all the way up to 6pm EST. Each event will vary to accommodate for different timezones at a time. This was the best possible timezone we agreed on. 

until

you know

time passes.

I plan on joining as long as it's on a weekend and it's asia friendly 

We tried making a timezone that accommodates Asia + Australia but it just wasn't possible. Our biggest forum population is EST + GMT si we have to set priority and accommodate for those. 

If you and JL can just tell me what times you are able to come and we will try to figure something out. 

We tried making a timezone that accommodates Asia + Australia but it just wasn't possible. 

lol making a timezone is usually fairly hard.

There's 2 distinct time's that aussies and easterners can usually get to play with western people. The first is 9PM EST; This is morning for us and night for you guys. Unfortunately it's also a few hours in the morning for europeans - which is why, from experience, its usually best to be 9PM Friday or Saturday.

The second is 9AM EST; This time, it's night time for us, while it's also afternoon for EU.

Obviously it dosn't need to be 9 specifically; this is just a time that I'm used to talking about.

-Text here-

9PM EST and 9AM EST are both doable and we will try and host a few TGFW dates that are friendly towards that time. It will most likely be 9PM EST most often though

Any news for drafting yet?

You're already getting put into Offbeat Syndicate so thats news for you. Do not defy the Syndicate. That results in a most unpleasureable punishment 

You're already getting put into Offbeat Syndicate so thats news for you. Do not defy the Syndicate. That results in a most unpleasureable punishment 

No Coldfreeze belongs to the GDR!!!

Also 9 PM EST will be terrible for anyone not in the USA

No Coldfreeze belongs to the GDR!!!

Also 9 PM EST will be terrible for anyone not in the USA

9PM EST will have to be sometimes to accommodate for the Asian/Australian timezones. While it will probably only happen once or twice we need to be respectful.

Also no Coldfreeze is now the first member to be drafted. He is part of the OS

Also no Coldfreeze is now the first member to be drafted. He is part of the OS

I heard from him he made clear he wanted to be on the side of the GDR or else he wouldn't participate. The fact that you put him on OS makes him feel like you're with screwing him. I thought the drafts were from RSR91's top hat?

I heard from him he made clear he wanted to be on the side of the GDR or else he wouldn't participate. The fact that you put him on OS makes him feel like you're with screwing him. I thought the drafts were from RSR91's top hat?

You don't pick factions they're randomly chosen and it just so happens to be Coldfreeze was randomly chosen to be OS :troll: