Can we get this pinned...somewhere?

Absolutely great Sparks! Awesome guide to assassinations, not to mention some very beautiful looking graphics to go along with it! Great work finding all of this and putting it together.

10/10 Will Read Again :yay:

Very nice!

Didn't know there were so many ways to kill a guy. Variety is the spice of death (Reference :D)

Also that last image is completely true!

Very nice, Spark!!!

I'm definitely going to be using this from now on(:

Nice! I love the names and descriptions you gave them. :) You had to post this after all those air assassinations you've pulled off. ;)

• Like 1

Just a lore tip- the mid-air one can be achieved as the Spartan-IV's store knives in the forearm plating.

Just a lore tip- the mid-air one can be achieved as the Spartan-IV's store knives in the forearm plating.

I wasn't really talking about the blade being unsheathed, but rather the swipe... it is a bit... exaggerated. 

This is actually a wonderful guide to assasinations. Great job Sparky! 

I know of at least one more, might have slipped by un-noticed. I have no clever name for it, but its the one where you grab the spartan by the shoulder, haul him back, and stab him in the throat. A visual can be found at 0:43 in this video (Yes, shameless advertising, i apologize) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBIBkkr-xso

I know of at least one more, might have slipped by un-noticed. I have no clever name for it, but its the one where you grab the spartan by the shoulder, haul him back, and stab him in the throat. A visual can be found at 0:43 in this video (Yes, shameless advertising, i apologize) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBIBkkr-xso

Actually, that is the Layout, just looks odd due to the fact that I only used the scene at which the Spartan is down, dagger already lodged.

Nice vid, BTW. ^_^

Actually, that is the Layout, just looks odd due to the fact that I only used the scene at which the Spartan is down, dagger already lodged.

Nice vid, BTW. ^_^

Ooooh I see it now XD

And ty :)

I wish i could print this out and post it above my tv i didn't even know that some of these existed. :laughing:  time to try so new assassinations. 

• Like 1