Mafia 3.0 [Forum Game]

Sikslik7

Bnus, shut your jelly slit and act dead (stale). Your words make no difference to me. I know how smart you are, because yeast inflates the brain to unimaginable proportions of aptitude. haa haa hee haa haa   :3  jk

And the crowd brought forth Bnus.....

Nuff said. He was Mafia. Hopefully he will be extra toasty. This makes the total players at 11, four of which are Mafia.

Round 3 Night Phase begins now.

Edited by Sikslik7
  • Like 1

You are indeed a mafian, Total. Every shred of what Bnus said has convinced me that you are a mafian. You have led us to believe you arent, by voting Bnus. Bnus was a sacrifice to hide the rest of the mafia. His actions are based on teamwork, all though he boasts the opposite. His hints of wisdom are traces of his though process in creating plans. Everything he has said can be used against the mafia from this point to previous actions. 

• Like 1

I want to write my own Mafia 3.0 Fanfiction. This will be my death scene

The newcomer spit all over the killer deceptive bread for being too thick to cooperate. A fellow mafian tossed the moldy bread into the furnace only to realize that the toe slug demanded the bread be brought to him. The mafian grabbed Bnus out of the furnace and without care lobbed it over to the toe slug. He then began to slowly consume Yoshi's hair only to hear the mayor shout "that isn't bread!". Quickly realizing his mistake the toe slug pulled a Canadian and whispered "sorry" in Yoshi's nonexistent ears. Without mercy the toe slug swallowed Bnus whole in one loud gulp; only to hear the distant yell of.....nothing, because bread can't speak. 

At least I died as I lived.

Making no sense. 

Well, I don't know if I was right about Yoshi or not...and I don't have the time for a proper investigation these days due to being super busy IRL at the moment. But congratulations everyone. You've killed a Mafian.

I take no credit whatsoever for this one because I had nothing to do with it.

Well, I don't know if I was right about Yoshi or not...and I don't have the time for a proper investigation these days due to being super busy IRL at the moment. But congratulations everyone. You've killed a Mafian.

I take no credit whatsoever for this one because I had nothing to do with it.

Correction.

Mafian killed a mafian

We had some disagreements and lets just say the reason I died was because of a mafian. Of course I am a little mad about it but I won't reveal anything else(because I don't want to ruin this game like Mafia 2.0) but I don't want Pro-Town thinking they accomplished something because well they didn't. Mafians had to do their job for them :P

If you guys kill me them you will be losing another pro town vote.

Delpen is completely wrong on this one. Why trust the guy that keeps attacking everyone? I havent done anything for him to even believe I am mafia. He has no evidence whatsoever. Mafia would be dumb do vote for mafia.

Dont accuse if you have no evidence, and right now you have none for me except your claims that I am. Delpen is the one that has lied in this game.

Caboose, you have no evidence either. I swear I am not mafia.