Invasion of Reach

Onsokumaru

post-74520-0-83423600-1396924552.png

"Spartans of the UNSC, you are about to embark on journey to the home of your Advisories. Your journey will not be an easy one as your enemy is prepared for your arrival but ONI gives you their full support in these times of war. Just remember this, nothing's difficult, everything's a challenge, through adversity to the stars, from the last plane, to the last bullet, to the last minute, to the last man, WE FIGHT, WE FIGHT, WE FIGHT, WE FIGHT, WE FIGHT, WE FIGHT!"

GAME: HALO REACH

DATE: APRIL 11TH

TIME: 7:30PM EST

Now with this said we need you to enlist here to help in the invasion . Be sure to RSVP now for your slot in the Invasion of Reach (teams will be balanced in lobby)! Just leave your gamertag below! Any questions just leave the below!

**For attendance purposes, we ask that you please only reply to the topic IF you are signing up for a slot or if you have a question.

"What are you waiting for Spartan! We need you on the frontlines as soon as possible!"

• Like 4

"Spartans of the UNSC", clearly you're calling me. I'll be there. :) Maybe not for long, but I should be making it. I don't think I'll be able to talk much though, but don't worry, I'll be listening, I'm always listening...

And "Through adversity to the stars" (originally "Per ardua ad astra" (Latin)) is the motto of the Royal Air Force. Interested to see you use it.

GT: Spartan 343ICF

• Like 1