Mafia 2.0 [Forum Game]

Is not JL

Delpen, confirming yourself as pro-town is good. Confirming yourself as the moderator paints a bulls-eye on your head.

People wont believe me anyway. 

I'm waiting for an honest person to PROVE they are a civilian by posting their Conversation Box. Then we'll send them proof. Can at least one civilian do that? Take the risk? 

but the Mafia are going to be the ones voting to kill me under the guise of a normal civie. 

Do not, I repeat, do not vote for Delpen. He isn't the moderator, but he has proven to me that he is innocent. You all know you can trust me because the Mafia just attempted to kill me.

Anyone who votes for Delpen after this post is Mafia.

Do not, I repeat, do not vote for Delpen. He isn't the moderator, but he has proven to me that he is innocent. You all know you can trust me because the Mafia just attempted to kill me.

Anyone who votes for Delpen after this post is Mafia.

Don't listen to him! I am the moderator! *Runs out of the room with hand flailing in the air*

Why would the detective care to figure out my role if i wasn't pro-town. THE DETECTIVE TOOK MY ID... HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED? Even still I'm trying to figure out how to do screencaps. Before I vote for myself I need to ask 3 questions: Can I do that? When is this voting period over? (and this next one for JL only) Can you show my two votes in the voting chart? (please...)

1. Yes

2. You can figure that one out yourself.

3. No. After all, nobody believes you, right? Why ruin the fun.

No votes recorded so far. You guys have about 36 hours left for voting.

FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WONDERING:
I haven't put ANY clues in the scenes and the suspect list for analysis, nor will I do so in Mafia 2.0

Edited by - Exia Dark Matter -

BZ1 could be the detective or Fishy. They're both animals and Fishy basically floats on land with his little wings. Plus Fishy seems very calm and all knowing like a wise monk, and we all know wise monks are detectives.

I vote null since I get very little context clues from this and can't come to a sensible conclusion. 

Will the real detective please stand up?

And message me? Whoever you are, you can trust me because I was attacked by the Mafia.

We have limited time to pull this off, the investigation info needs to be relayed to the public extremely fast or we'll end up voting blind. And that would be counterproductive to all those who are pro-town, most of all you.