Project spark beta code giveaway

Maximum Clutch

Iv'e got one project spark beta code for windows 8.1 to give away. I got the beta key through a giveaway but I do not have windows 8. The first person to comment saying why they want it can have it.  I will message the winner with the code. Enjoy!

MUST HAVE a WINDOWS  8 PC

Description: Congratulations! You’ve been selected for the Project Spark Beta!

We’re proud to have you onboard to help shape the future of Project Spark. This invitation gives you early access to Project Spark and exclusive access to our feedback forums. 

Project Spark is an endless adventure where everything is customizable by you! Jump into the open world sandbox where you can create your own games, worlds, movies, stories and more. Then share them with your family, friends, and the world.

-          Play what other players have made and take part in unlimited adventures.

-          Make your own game while you play with the revolutionary Crossroads mode.

-          Bend, shape, and mold your own worlds with sculpting and beautify your creations with painting and Biomes.

-          Master the easy to use brain system to add behaviors to anything and bring your creations to life.

It’s quick and easy to get started:

1.      Make sure you are running Windows 8.1. If you haven’t updated from Windows 8 to 8.1, you can do so for free via the Windows Store

2.      Download the Project Spark Beta app on the Windows Store here.

3.      Launch the Project Spark Beta App and log in with your Beta Key

Edited by Maximum Clutch
  • Like 1

I WOULD LOVE ONE K THX

I have Windows 8.1 and Project Spark already downloaded I just need the key to actually play. 

EDIT: NEVERMIND Mayham gave me his key, but thank you anyways. NEXT PERSON COMMENT QUICKLY. 

Edited by Buns
  • Like 1