Do you teabag?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Do you teabag?

• Always
    • Almost Always
    • Sometimes
    • Rarely
    • Never

If someone teabagged my corpse you bet you're *** I'll come after you.

Other than that I usually teabag team trolls (who I have intentionally killed on behalf of the team).

Plus I use it to "communicate" "tactical" "strategies" to my fellow teammates  :laughing:

O-o The mental image...of a whole team on btb stopping midfirefight to watch a guy running around and tbagging morse code strategies... Hillarious.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Only when some N00B trashtalks, Team Kills, or Teabagges me first then the sky will rain blood and hells gates shal not hold me back. I will Track them down and I will put my nuts in his face! :laser:

update to my previous post. ill do it if..

1. an enemy has failed at trying to get a kill or has killed them self
  2. a teammate has betrayed and i couldnt boot them
  3. if an enemy in grifball is waiting to ambush me, ill jump and teabag and move a bit closer each time
  4. someone else committed a really funny fail such as rolling on a hill only to go over the enemy and falls to death

i'll do it quick, unless im having fun and messing around. i may even repeat a fall to death path so i watch my dead body teabbag my other dead body

teabagging is a form of taunt. you just cant let it get to you

It's not teabagging. It's victory crouching.

i nearly lost my lols when i read that

I Do it all the time, and if I do it to you.. Well.. You had it coming.

If you did something really stupid in front of me: I Teabag

If you betray: I Teabag

If YOU Teabag: I Teabag

If I punk you in close quarters when you have a CQ weapon: I Teabag

If you try to out dance me in a BR to BR fight: I Teabag

If your whole team is camping: I Teabag

If I'm in a Mantis and no one is around: I Teabag

Sorry but life ain't fair, ya know.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I personally don't like to teabag.  For me its more of a respect issue.  I think that most of us get a little enraged when we see someone teabagging our corpse.  When I'm playing with people that I know personally its a lot more fun.  I bag my friends whenever we play Halo 4.  There was this one time in team slayer match making on Halo 3 that my friends and I (and some guys we were matched with) were beating the other team so badly that it was unbelievable.  This cocky guy (our teammate) got on the mic after killing someone and was like "Come on let's teabag him!"  My friends and I were cracking up as 3 of our guys were teabagging this one dude that guy killed all at once.  IT WAS HILARIOUS!  The other team got pretty mad after that.  I believe its all a part of the testosterone-induced adrenaline rush that is online fps gaming.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got teabagged 3 days ago in a 1 v4 (me being the 1), after that, I was like nope, you guys gonna die, so when I spawned, I ran for sniper on haven, 3 of em jumped me, killed the first with my magnum, no shields left, planted a frag, he walks other it, I headshot, i reclaim the sword he just killed me for, and end with a triple kill to his teammates face with my sword, then, to finish, I caught up ten kills and won.

You dont teabag a pokemon trainer, we do not like it.

• Like 2

I got teabagged 3 days ago in a 1 v4 (me being the 1), after that, I was like nope, you guys gonna die, so when I spawned, I ran for sniper on haven, 3 of em jumped me, killed the first with my magnum, no shields left, planted a frag, he walks other it, I headshot, i reclaim the sword he just killed me for, and end with a triple kill to his teammates face with my sword, then, to finish, I caught up ten kills and won.

You dont teabag a pokemon trainer, we do not like it.

url-1.gif

• Like 2