This is literally the most general question someone could ask.

If you threw a sticky at a grunt, would the plasma tickle the grunt? or how about just touching the grunt? What do you think?

Depends, they have a nervous system that can obviously feel pain. But they are covered in an exoskeleton so basic touches might not even register in their brain.

• Like 1

It depends on what type of grunt. If you were saying a grunt from Halo 3, it probably would tickle. Because in Halo 3 they were very funny.

Also wouldn't it be cool, when you stick a grunt it makes a ticklish sound. Good topic though.

• Like 1

This is probably this stupidest thing I ever heard. (no offense I'm just joking around) A grunt getting tickled by a grenade! No! That's like saying a spartan gets tickled by BULLETS!

• Like 1

if it were a grunt from halo 3 and halo 1 then yes it would tickle them because they were fu***ing hilarious in those two games. in halo one if you stuck them they sometimes said "NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!" but if it were in reach or any other game it would burn them because it is plasma.

• Like 1

The impact would probably hurt if it was thrown hard and it would probably burn too, but even if they did I don't think they would be laughing very long considering they have about 3 seconds to live

• Like 1

if it were a grunt from halo 3 and halo 1 then yes it would tickle them because they were fu***ing hilarious in those two games. in halo one if you stuck them they sometimes said "NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!" but if it were in reach or any other game it would burn them because it is plasma.

I loved it when they said that. Always made me wonder how they survived the first time.

• Like 1