Boltshot finally being nerfed!

Maximum Clutch

Boltshot nerfed  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Will it still be over powered?

Nope, it won't solve the people complaining. To many people, if you die from it, it's OP.

It definitely isn't the way I wanted it to go; I'd rather have longer range and less damage. But whatever. In all honesty though, people will still die just as much because most Boltshot deaths come from either blind rushing, or the Opponent successfully outplaying the player in close range using the gun.

If people are still blindly rushing, or winning with the Boltshot...people are still gonna die a lot.

So long as it can't beat a real shotgun, its fine by me.

The 1 hit kill range on the bolstshot has been knocked down from 25M to 15M.

Do you think it will still be OP?

This is Disappointing, anyone who used the bolt-shot now has a reason to be upset. As cheap as it may have been...I still liked it the way it was.

There should be NO one shot kill weapons in the loadouts. The bolt shot is that one weapon that breaks that rule... The magnum gets a scope. plasma pistol gets an overcharge shot to bring down shields or EMP... But, boltshot gets an overcharged one shot kill? Come on, if anything it should bring down shields and that's it! I understand that the negativity does raise more voice than the positive. But this is a weapon I can spawn with and camp with... There's nothing good about it! The tier of weapon should be equal in power to its current tier. It is a pistol, therefore equal the power or the other pistols.

There should be NO one shot kill weapons in the loadouts. The bolt shot is that one weapon that breaks that rule... The magnum gets a scope. plasma pistol gets an overcharge shot to bring down shields or EMP... But, boltshot gets an overcharged one shot kill? Come on, if anything it should bring down shields and that's it! I understand that the negativity does raise more voice than the positive. But this is a weapon I can spawn with and camp with... There's nothing good about it! The tier of weapon should be equal in power to its current tier. It is a pistol, therefore equal the power or the other pistols.

About time somebody gets it. People always say it isn't overpowered because you have to be close ( when in reality, you don't have to be very close,) but by that logic we should be able to start with energy swords and shotguns too.

If people still complain about the boltshot being overpowered after its been nerfed then maybe those people should go play Dance Central. They should of left the power of the boltshot as it was and just took it out of being a starting weapon problem solved, but once again they listen to the moaners.

If people still complain about the boltshot being overpowered after its been nerfed then maybe those people should go play Dance Central. They should of left the power of the boltshot as it was and just took it out of being a starting weapon problem solved, but once again they listen to the moaners.

I think its more likeley people will complain its not strong enough now. It goes back and forth.

• Like 1

Campers can be counter acted with promeathen vision.

Then people'll complain about Promethean vision being OP, and blah blah blah.

Oh well. People who die will complain, and that's the main issue - they're complaining about things that kill them. Most of the time they don't even know why something is OP; to them, it just is because it kills them a lot.

• Like 1

Then people'll complain about Promethean vision being OP, and blah blah blah.

Oh well. People who die will complain, and that's the main issue - they're complaining about things that kill them. Most of the time they don't even know why something is OP; to them, it just is because it kills them a lot.

Yep, what's the saying haters gonna hate!

Some people need to understand its a game you are going to die from time to time lol

Yep, what's the saying haters gonna hate!

Some people need to understand its a game you are going to die from time to time lol

Too bad people don't use mic anymore. It was more fun when they did.

That's why I love playing Cod S&D. Everybody has a mic, you can watch other people fail and laugh alongside strangers, and most of all, listen as kids rage over how you killed them.

If only Halo 4 had a mic playlist that was hardcore. Not saying S&D is hardcore...its fun.

(Ninja)

• Like 1

People will complain even after the gun is nerf'd because most people that get kills with the BoltShot are generally within 15m of their target in the first place. If I am one shot and I got a triple kill with it, It was because people were in my face and they couldn't avoid the OHKO distance anyway.

Besides, any half-decent camper will learn to adjust to the new range difference and be able to abuse it when you unextectedly turn the corner. It definitely wouldn't end the practice of the dreaded "BoltShot+Camo/PV combo". That will still be a common strategy as long as it is avaiable from start. In fact, you may find more people using it than less, because some people might think it would actually be a little less "cheap" and some how be more justifiable to use since it has been "nerf'd".

As long as this occurs people will still complain.