Am I the o ly one who sees 117 everywhere?

BaconShelf

Ever notice that a certain number of sequence of numbers seems to pop up everywhere you look?

When numbers recur and repeat in life, it's Numerology's little way of alerting you to information you may be missing, an action you're not taking or a problem you may not be aware of.

Over the years, we have been drip fed images of aliens, in films, video games, comics.... You name it. Bungie and 343 industries are simple facades for a much bigger operation.

That's right! The UNSC is a real thing! By giving us these video games, they are training us mentally. Making us more alert to our surroundings in the battlefield. Halo games are simply simulations of what may be to come.

For every person that buys a copy of Halo in any form, they have another potential soldier in their hands.

117, in particular, has been embedded pretty deep into our subconscious. A constant reminded of what we all strive to be like. You see the number when you are out, and automatically thing of halo, and I bet my life that upon seeing that number, your conscious state rises. You become more alert to the things going on around you.

So.... Spartans, the question is, do YOU have what it takes......

• Like 1

Ever notice that a certain number of sequence of numbers seems to pop up everywhere you look?

When numbers recur and repeat in life, it's Numerology's little way of alerting you to information you may be missing, an action you're not taking or a problem you may not be aware of.

Over the years, we have been drip fed images of aliens, in films, video games, comics.... You name it. Bungie and 343 industries are simple facades for a much bigger operation.

That's right! The UNSC is a real thing! By giving us these video games, they are training us mentally. Making us more alert to our surroundings in the battlefield. Halo games are simply simulations of what may be to come.

For every person that buys a copy of Halo in any form, they have another potential soldier in their hands.

117, in particular, has been embedded pretty deep into our subconscious. A constant reminded of what we all strive to be like. You see the number when you are out, and automatically thing of halo, and I bet my life that upon seeing that number, your conscious state rises. You become more alert to the things going on around you.

Me? Fighting?

Only if I have access to a 0.1 kiloton stockpile of nuclear warheads...

That's 100 tonnes of TNT...

All of this sounds like one big conspiracy to me, but, it's so crazy that it's probably true. Seems like something I would dream up or even ponder while mowing the grass. And yes, when people become aware of something that they weren't previously aware of they will uncounsciosuly improve their awareness, primarely visual-spatial but also though their audio. The greatest warriors are aware of their situation and all possible componants of it all the time at any time. This is sort of what matchmaking is trying to develop into your brain; strategy and infantry type tactics accompanied with reaction speed.

• 2 weeks later...

to quote havry dangerfeilds song, "paranoia paranoia everybodies coming to get me". it seem highly unlikly that the covenent will invade. I personaly feel you watch way to much anchient aliens. people have been upsessed with aliens ever since roswell. I have releitives that worked on those projects, and know for a fact there were no aliens there. thats not to say i don't belive in aliens. i personal think it is far more likly that aliens exist than god dose(personal opinion)! but to say the govenment has been working with the aliens since 1950's is unture! If there are aliens advanced enough to go through such a vast amount of space to find us, they would probably get bord with us rather quickly. any kind of medical testing people think they would do, would probably happen on a very small scale, because they probably did same test on many other creatures on many other planets including their own.

again "paranoai paranoai,, everybodies coming to get me" lol!

I wonder if it will be friends with me?

And the rest, after a sudden wet thud, was silence.

what?

by the way my bad for refencing a drug. i in no way promote that drug or any drug and their use(Drugs are bad! video games are good!). was simply trying to say that no matter what the number is, if you look for it you will find it.

Lmfao, I love how everybody seems to be taking what I said seriously! It was just a joke and should not be regarded as my views or opinions on the subject. :D :D :D :D

I like numerology and I tend to take it seriously. That is my prerogative, however. I know I am a life-path number 4, so I tend to be on the lookout for that number in things. I could be misinterpreting it, however. I am not that well-read in the subject but I happen to find it fascinating along with stuff like Quantum

Mechanics, Dreams, Parallel Universes, Meditation, Vibrations and Frequencies, Consciousness, Time ad Space, Perception, etc...