HOW TO SAVE HALO

Benjamin Milson

Halo players do not want Black Ops 2, I think that is the whole point of why we are speaking out...

Well most of you are just complaining about Halo 4 not being made just so. Remember, 343 are not miracle workers and you guys should know that. Also, I believe that the game is not that bad, hell, I found it just as good as the other Halo tittles. Open-mindedness people...

Well most of you are just complaining about Halo 4 not being made just so. Remember, 343 are not miracle workers and you guys should know that. Also, I believe that the game is not that bad, hell, I found it just as good as the other Halo tittles. Open-mindedness people...

Trust me, I care about the game as much as you and other fans of the franchise. I want the game to succeed! It might feel like the majority of us are complaining but, the reality is we just want the game to last as long as Halo 2 and Halo 3.

Trust me, I care about the game as much as you and other fans of the franchise. I want the game to succeed! It might feel like the majority of us are complaining but, the reality is we just want the game to last as long as Halo 2 and Halo 3.

Perhaps the game was not as big of a success as Halo 2 or 3 (not that I know of), but trust me. Halo 4 did send a message. 343 showed us how a series, that could have simply have been left for dead, would stand up and refuse to die out. Instead of burning out, this series kept on and did a pretty good job doing so. Maybe it didn't turn out the way some individuals wanted it to, but you just have to accept what the author of the book writes or just leave it.

Perhaps the game was not as big of a success as Halo 2 or 3 (not that I know of), but trust me. Halo 4 did send a message. 343 showed us how a series, that could have simply have been left for dead, would stand up and refuse to die out. Instead of burning out, this series kept on and did a pretty good job doing so. Maybe it didn't turn out the way some individuals wanted it to, but you just have to accept what the author of the book writes or just leave it.

I am not arguing your point and opinion as it does hold validity if that's what the developers want. I was just hoping this game would last 2+ years with over 100,000 players consistently on for challenging games. If you were to see a graph of the population from day 1 til now, it is an insane drop off from multiplayer.

This youtube video is a pretty accurate description of what Halo has grown too....

Halo does need to be saved but we won't be the ones to do it. We have no voice on these forums and all we are doing is really venting and spinning our wheels, going around in circles mindlessly. Competitive players arguing endlessly with casuals for no reason other than the sake of arguing. I have noticed the pattern on the forum for a few weeks now and I am sure others have as well. The bickering is getting us nowhere, people interested in having their opinions and voices heard need to show some initiative other than starting another "OMG HALO IS GONNA FAIL" topic which amounts to little more than wasting the time of the people that respond to them.

How many times over the last few days have you read posts like:

"DMR and BS need a nerf"

"Halo 4 needs a true skill ranking system"

"Randomness is killing this game"

"We need an MLG playlist"

And a lot of posts don't really deviate from those ideas. And the people that like Halo 4 come in and say the game is fine and the franchise is running strong and people go around in circles arguing over the same stupid stuff that never got anyone anywhere and never will.

It is actually a sad thing seeing a community destroy itself from within...

I am not arguing your point and opinion as it does hold validity if that's what the developers want. I was just hoping this game would last 2+ years with over 100,000 players consistently on for challenging games. If you were to see a graph of the population from day 1 til now, it is an insane drop off from multiplayer.

This youtube video is a pretty accurate description of what Halo has grown too....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=317AP3DzqXc

great post and video i couldn't agree more everything has been dumbed down and to be honest i cant see it going back to the original formula as developers would see it was too simple and not enough content to sell games

Halo does need to be saved but we won't be the ones to do it. We have no voice on these forums and all we are doing is really venting and spinning our wheels, going around in circles mindlessly. Competitive players arguing endlessly with casuals for no reason other than the sake of arguing. I have noticed the pattern on the forum for a few weeks now and I am sure others have as well. The bickering is getting us nowhere, people interested in having their opinions and voices heard need to show some initiative other than starting another "OMG HALO IS GONNA FAIL" topic which amounts to little more than wasting the time of the people that respond to them.

How many times over the last few days have you read posts like:

"DMR and BS need a nerf"

"Halo 4 needs a true skill ranking system"

"Randomness is killing this game"

"We need an MLG playlist"

And a lot of posts don't really deviate from those ideas. And the people that like Halo 4 come in and say the game is fine and the franchise is running strong and people go around in circles arguing over the same stupid stuff that never got anyone anywhere and never will.

It is actually a sad thing seeing a community destroy itself from within...

It's not a bad thing that people create such topics... it's the lack of organization and well-thought-out argumentation. Not to mention that most people just jump straight to conclusions right after finishing the topic's name...

there will always be hate toward a game for exaple

lets say 343 makes halo 5 like halo 3 peaple will say halo 5 is the same game its not worth buying etc

lets say 343 advance halo 5 adding lots of new things and peaple will say well halo was better in the old days etc

see what i mean

The ONLY way to save halo is to get it back to what it was. Rather the utmost in competitive shooter games. Get rid of loadouts and AAs, everyone starts out the same. THAT is what seperated halo from the rest back then and is the ONLY thing that will save it now.

Don't mean to sound mean here but I'm extremely happy H4 has been dropped from the MLG circuit :D. Wake up 343 you BKs.