DoctorB77

Staff vs. Members Playdate

i will attended this i guess and docter u will kick my butt but not befor i kick youres

Well that have GSD and normal members you've got me I'll be there.

i will attended this i guess and docter u will kick my butt but not befor i kick youres

Bring it on caboose... Bring it on 8)

• Like 1

Ah, I remember this all started as a joke I made. And the fates have conspired against me every time one of these has been held. D:

I'll try to make it this time. lol

• Like 1

Ah, I remember this all started as a joke I made. And the fates have conspired against me every time one of these has been held. D:

Here he goes again -_-

• Like 1

GSD and I owned any and all challenges for a long time by ourselves. With this team we will crush them so badly the will need their mommy on speed dial! lol

• Like 4

GSD and I owned any and all challenges for a long time by ourselves. With this team we will crush them so badly the will need their mommy on speed dial! lol

They DO have me on speed dial thank you very much :D

Are you still giving out steaks? The last one was delicious!

I'll try to make it, but I have a good chance I can!

Hopefully you will not have just me for backup this time. I am decent but am no GsD.

• Like 1

This level of boasting encourages me to challenge you guys by being the cinderblock in the backpack. ;) lmao
  • Like 2

This level of boasting encourages me to challenge you guys by being the cinderblock in the backpack. ;) lmao

Boasting is encouraged. I think we should add the rule where you can t-bag if you are winning :D

• Like 1

Boasting is encouraged. I think we should add the rule where you can t-bag if you are winning :D

I'm pretty sure that a friendly tea-bag is more than just a possibility but actually a necessity.

I'm pretty sure that a friendly tea-bag is more than just a possibility but actually a necessity.

Of course it is necessary. :D

• Like 2

I would have thought that tradition would have dictated that the rule be in there. You know, since it was in the first one and all.

Wish I could join...

I wish you could too. I will try to play some of your maps :) You will be with us in spirit. I think a team Creed match would be fun