[DGL] - Season 2 Sign-ups

DoctorB77

Question, Doc: Can updated versions of maps be included? I have changed mine a bit, mainly the weapons and spawns. If not, it shouldn't be a huge deal. I kinda finished before seeing the updated weapon allowance lol

EDIT: Updated version now in my file share, saved as The Garden.1 :D

• Like 1

Question, Doc: Can updated versions of maps be included? I have changed mine a bit, mainly the weapons and spawns. If not, it shouldn't be a huge deal. I kinda finished before seeing the updated weapon allowance lol

EDIT: Updated version now in my file share, saved as The Garden.1 :D

Sure. Just message me if you update it. It must not be during the week your map is featured.

• Like 1

Sure. Just message me if you update it. It must not be during the week your map is featured.

Okay, the final version is in the file share. I will edit this post (Or PM you) the link when I have it.

EDIT: Ahh well I forgot Halo 4 File Share isn't working. Best you look it up on Halo 4, just go to my file share and download "The Garden.1" tell me when you have it :D

Member Name: A71william

Gamertag: a71william

Favorite Color: Red

Picture to be used on videos: (Insert Link Here) I shall edit this post to put another one in here!

I can't do this if you put it in something like EST and only then I will be able to play a bit at around 2pm for you guys...

I wish all the timezones where the same...

• Like 1

Member Name: A71william

Gamertag: a71william

Favorite Color: Red

Picture to be used on videos: (Insert Link Here) I shall edit this post to put another one in here!

I can't do this if you put it in something like EST and only then I will be able to play a bit at around 2pm for you guys...

I wish all the timezones where the same...

You can communicate with your opponent about when you want to play your match. You also have 2 weeks for each match so it should be plenty of time.

Thanks to everyone for signing up so far! I am excited to see so much excitement. In three days the forge submition thread will be created. So if you have any good ideas for a 1v1 map see if you can get it made and get it submitted quickly so we can take a look at it.

• Like 1

So when will we know when we get to start playing in this tourney?

Detailed information about the tournament including beginning date, scoring system, weekly match lists, and a list of official maps and gametype (links if available) will be released within the next few weeks! I will also be sending a PM to all participants with match information and relevant links to topics once the sign-up ends!

We are looking forward to great season! :thumbsup:

• Like 1