[DGL] - Season 1 Match Five

DoctorB77

Announcement+Banner.png

Season 1 Match 5

Alright guys Match 5 is out and I hope you all get some shots in this week because I am mixing it up a little. You will all be playing on Countdown this week instead of the normal forge maps created by Donut, Skum, and I. You all probably know where the guns are on the map this time and the spawns should be ok.

Link to the Match List : http://docsgamingleague.webs.com/match-list

The only game played last week was between Mr. Biggles and Gazzy Mill. Biggles won the game by 2 kills with a final score of 13 - 11. Gazzy did his dirty work and dropped Mr. Biggles original KDR of 24 down to 6.

I know that right now people are busy with school and work and that it might be hard to get games organized. Don't worry too much though, because I am now making it so that you can make up any game past Match 5. This won't have any effect immediately, but in week 8 and 9 you can still make up match 5 and 6.

Take note that you will still not get to make up match 1, 2, or 3 as of right now, and when match 6 is released match 4 will be unavailable to make up.

Right now you can make up match 4. So hop on it if you have the chance to do so.

As of now the top 3 Rankings are as listed.

1) BigglesBrown

2) Gazzy Mill Mill

3) Bullet 343i

As an additional note I would like to thank Mr. Biggles for staying in the competition despite his retirement.

Thanks for fighting :)

Choot. This is probably going to be your one and only chance to win a match. Or at least until round 10. (You vs. Me)

If you do not win in this competition I will be very upset. :D

I will try and get my brother online. He isn't very active right now though so you might get a break this week.

Also I will try to give an award to everyone who completes over 5 Matches by the end of Match 10. The top three in the ranks might also get an award if I am allowed.