Gundamatrix

343 it has come to my attention many people have already reached SR 130 with all 9 specializations completed.

This is ridiculous in my eyes, How can people have reached the maximum rank in only a few months of the games release?

In Halo 3 I hadn't seen my first 5 star general in match making until 2 years after launch, even then it was incredibly rare and took alot of commitment to gain, unless you boosted of course

You make it far to easy for people to level up, giving 1500 xp just for finishing a match even if you lose is ludicrous! No wonder people have maxed out already!

I know not all specializations have been released to the majority yet but even so each specialization could probably be completed within a week! Holding them back just to prevent people from hitting the maximum to early is stupid and will only frustrate players more because you freeze their progress just for the sake of it!

You need to implement more ranks 343, create a tier system or something. After SR 130 you must then progress through a whole new set of ranks.

The community will die out because of it 343, once you hit that wall and you feel no more progress can be made. Then you get bored, this never happened in reach or halo 3 because the max level was so freaking hard to get unless you boosted.

Do something 343, The rest of the game is great but this ranking system is a joke. And as for this true skill that is rumored to be on its way; don't mess that up if its true.

Anything XP based is BK outside of true ranks. IE General in a certain playlist, I was a 2 star general from XP but only a 38 in Swat. Things along those lines. ANY XP awarded from losing is idiocy, it promotes AFK BKs.

Agreed, halo 3's system of only earning XP after a win was always the best way in my eyes. And the fact you had true skill backing that system up made that game so much more challenging.

Now its a case of. "Everybody is a winner, even if you lose"

That is just how it is. Deal with it.

Why should we just "deal with it"? If it can be fixed why leave it?

Kids with a .78 K/D need all the help they can get. Of course the downside to this is they never have any reason or need to get better.

Not to mention he's prolly one of the AFK scrubs I'm referring to. With a .78 you pretty much have to be.

Whether the level cap is SR130 or SR1,000 people will still find a way to boost through the ranks without truly testing their skill.

Yes but even so, ranking up is too easy. Boosting on this game makes no sense because reaching SR 130 isn't hard at all. Anyone can reach it evidently, I had 3 130s in my game today. They all sucked funnily enough.

Yet another reason 343 needs to implement the competitive skill ranking ASAP. Halo should have overall ranks (5-star general, Hero, etc.) as well as playlist ranks like Halo 3 did, to give that variety of motivation. There is no reason why 343 can't do this.

• Like 1

Yes this is needed to keep people playing. People went months going for the 50. If 343 does not start acting soon then there will be some problems. Hopefully they have something big in store to get everyone back in action very soon.