MLG PLAYLIST ALMOST FINISHED!?!

Rob T

It was something that mattered when halo 2 and 3 existed. MLG would be a mockery I'd imagine in halo 4.

One word. Ordanance. How has the MLG community gotten past that one? As soon as I saw the guy get ordanance in the video I just stopped watching. Random power weapon delivery ensures there will NEVER be a totally even playing field as MLG demands to have an accurate game.

It was something that mattered when halo 2 and 3 existed. MLG would be a mockery I'd imagine in halo 4.

One word. Ordanance. How has the MLG community gotten past that one? As soon as I saw the guy get ordanance in the video I just stopped watching. Random power weapon delivery ensures there will NEVER be a totally even playing field as MLG demands to have an accurate game.

The ordnance will only give you armor abilities. The armor abilities are only limited to hologram, thruster pack, and hard-light shield. Try playing the settings because it works very well; with the br start and 2 grenades it is balanced accompanied with 2-4 dmr insertions around the maps. Railgun and overshield are primary towards map control. There are needlers inserted throughout the map but are pretty much useless against everyone except an overshield user(supercombine). The needler user is easily teamshot and is only effective at mid-range. With distance in mind, the br user would 5 shot the needler user while shortly after being killed by a super combine. Normally, the needler can only get 1 kill; 3 tops. Railgun has 4 shots. If used effectively it can take down an entire team in about 20-30 seconds.

The ordnance will only give you armor abilities. The armor abilities are only limited to hologram, thruster pack, and hard-light shield. Try playing the settings because it works very well; with the br start and 2 grenades it is balanced accompanied with 2-4 dmr insertions around the maps. Railgun and overshield are primary towards map control. There are needlers inserted throughout the map but are pretty much useless against everyone except an overshield user(supercombine). The needler user is easily teamshot and is only effective at mid-range. With distance in mind, the br user would 5 shot the needler user while shortly after being killed by a super combine. Normally, the needler can only get 1 kill; 3 tops. Railgun has 4 shots. If used effectively it can take down an entire team in about 20-30 seconds.

Oh man...now I feel dumb, I didn't know they could tweak ordanace like that. Now I'm very interested.