Vendetta

Will you buy the New X-box?

i would buy it i cant resist new tech and games that are gonna come out will be awesome.

Yes of course. Stay with the times. Don't stay in the past!

Eventually. I'm in college and therefore don't have much extra moneys, but I am still really excited about the new Xbox.

I probably won't and spend the money I have on getting more watts and a better graphics card for my computer. But maybe, I might buy the xbox, only when Halo 5 comes out on it

Yes, but wait for it to go down in price. It probably would be backwards compatible but if not i'd just keep both 360 and the new one

↑ and it depends on if/when fo4 comes out

If the X-box 720 ( Officially named x-box) came out but you couldn't use X-box 360 games on it, would you still buy it? (Keeping in mind, that unless you keep the 360, you won't be able to play any previous halo games)

Only for Mass Effect 4.

Depends on the release price for me. If it's more then what I payed for my slim when it was first released then I'll wait till it drops to around that price range.

If the roomers are true and the next xbox will be some kind of cheap toy with fokus on kinnect then no. I will have to give up me gaming hours to something else. I will be so disappointed if thats how it is i have been a xbox fan for many years. But if the next gen console cant do more than match a mid range pc of today there is no way im going to buy it.

Nope..not buying it. I will end up at one point getting it for my kids, but for me...no. Halo is not enough to keep me as a customer soley, when there are far greater choices and graphic quality on a kultitude of platforms.

Nope..not buying it. I will end up at one point getting it for my kids, but for me...no. Halo is not enough to keep me as a customer soley, when there are far greater choices and graphic quality on a kultitude of platforms.

Kultitude =P

I dont think I will buy it unless it has great reviews for the games that get released and I see visual evidence of it. I may move to PS4