2 Competitive maps: Colossus and Primal

Baby Nades

Hello guys, I am a veteran of Halo, been playing since 2002 Combat Evolved. I really got into forge in Halo 3, and I've been making tons of maps since then. Most of them are not on my file share. But here are two forge maps I have made recently for Halo 4. You can download them from my file share. I'll post more as I make them.

Gamertag: Baby Nades

Map Names: Colossus, Primal

Both maps are set for team slayer only and both are 2-8 players.

Here are the photos of each map, I took these photos with my iPhone, so please pardon the image quality.

PRIMAL:

post-46128-0-60630700-1353300222_thumb.jpg

post-46128-0-32220700-1353300239_thumb.jpg

COLOSSUS:

post-46128-0-24880700-1353300254_thumb.jpg

post-46128-0-07442400-1353300269_thumb.jpg

post-46128-0-10903400-1353300283_thumb.jpg

The images do not do these maps justice in my opinion, especially Primal, but I hope they give you guys a good idea of the basic layout. Primal is made for MLG gameplay, and Colossus is made for competitive multiplayer. Thanks for looking.

Regards,

Corey

• Like 3

Just had a look at the maps, very nice and well put together. I love the look of Colossus. At first glance looks difficult to navigate but when you start moving about on it, its is straight forward. Cant wait to have a proper match on it. Primal is a nice map but a bit small and open for me but that is my own personal prefer but still a nice map. Can imagine a fast paced match to happen on this map. Hope to see some more maps in the future.

• Like 1

I Loved colossus, but Primal flowed really bad for me ): It became quite frustrating when i couldn't use my DMR, BR or LR because of all the cover. It was a really nice CQB map, my friends enjoyed gunning me down with their ARs and Storm rifles XS But it has beautiful architecture and design, but i suppose gameplay wise it's not for me. Amazing work though! :) Keep it up!

• Like 1

Primal looks amazing even if the image didn't do it justice - hopefully I can get a lobby together to play on it.

i would be happy to join you for a custom game and try the map out. once this stupid matchmaking server down issue me and a ton of other people are having issues with.

looks like it would be fun :D

My friend and i really liked collosus but Primal needs some work. Its super open, which is bad because you can instant respawn. Also, its really easy to accidentally straife off the sides and into holes in the middle

Good otherwise

You're absolutely right about Primal. I ran into this problem myself (no pun intended) I will go back and update it when I get a chance. Thanks

Corey