Make 3 Special Armors Buyable!

Natedog4040

That would make buying certain products pointless. People who bought the limited and console version should get to have what they payed for. I do not think it would be fair to release them to everyone.

Well, what if I bought the Console edition without pre-ordering it? I should still get the codes at least.

(Which I think is what they actually do already....)

Nah you should have just preordered instead of buy it on the spot that is your fault.

I did preorder dingy, but my code was taken by the cashier which was on the card, and I couldn't get it EVEN THOUGH I PREORDERED. Now I can't get my circuit skin, EVEN THOUGH I PREORDER. So yes, they should be able to buy. The person who preorders just get the advantage of not having to buy them again, not to feel "special" compared to other players.

THEY SHOULD MAKE THEM BUYABLE SO I CAN GET MY SKIN THAT I WASN"T ABLE TO GET WHEN I PREORDERED.

If 343 loves their community, then give them what they want. So many of my friends stopped playing because many of them had issues with getting skins, so in their minds, they thought it was only the beginning and then they got rid of their games.