Halo 4 rumor photos and info!

These same pictures are in the Halo Wars thread I think.... or maybe the Halo 4 or CEA thread.

There is no way any UNSC vehicles will be in H$ because the UNSC has no idea where MC is. Unless its on the ship he is currently on its not in the game. At least that better be the case.

You don't think it's possibly that in some point in Halo 4, MC can set up a long range Beacon that can reach to Earth and the other colonies? Plus some people think that there is some kind of UNSC squad that got stranded on the forerunner planet as well, such as Spartans or Marines. And I'm pretty sure the ship must have some kind of weapons and vehicles.

And from the looks of it, it must have been carrying the newest technological weaponry, by the looks of the "Nade Pistol", so it could have upgraded warthogs, scorpions, weapons, maybe even Armor Abilities (Hope they're good AA's though if they add them again, I hate Armor Lock and Active Camo should only be in like on of those orbs, so you can still see them on the map.

A

I found some very intresting photos today while scrolling through the waypoint photos on facebook:

a>

The one on the bottom left looks like it could very well be a remake of Highground but, I say the coolest one is Kronos!

Now here are the vehicle images I found:

a>

Here is what was given on the vehicles on the Facebook page:

He also said that these were posted on waypoint awhile back and then taken down in a few minutes.

Please speculate below!

This post has been promoted to an article

AND I JIZZD IN MY PANTS

The Photos Look pretty Kool cant wait for Halo 4 and Btw @hellbringer I digg ur signature dude i was always a fan of Power Rangers Growing up mostly the old series from Mighty Morphin to Time Force, the new stuff i feel is watered down however and doesn't do the series justice.

All of these vehicles should be included in halo 4. The sparrow should be a very fast and agile attack vehicle with a lot of forward speed (slightly faster and more agile than the banshee) included in the multiplayer. the dropship should be in the multyplyer. The new scorpion is great but should be more like the Grizzly from halo wars.

the amorlock should be able to be activated in the air and as a player falls it gains power stomping anything under. as for the active camo.... people need to get over it its just an amor ability, if you cant see camo and you hate amorlock get over it!! just wait for the guy to use the armorlock for a few secconds and throw a grenade. He has to use it all some time. as for the active camo play with game types where the camo constant (youll get used to seeing active camo)and search for a shimmer or a distortion and there your guy. GET THE **** USED TO ARMOR ABILITES!!!!!!!

the amorlock should be able to be activated in the air and as a player falls it gains power stomping anything under. as for the active camo.... people need to get over it its just an amor ability, if you cant see camo and you hate amorlock get over it!! just wait for the guy to use the armorlock for a few secconds and throw a grenade. He has to use it all some time. as for the active camo play with game types where the camo constant (youll get used to seeing active camo)and search for a shimmer or a distortion and there your guy. GET THE **** USED TO ARMOR ABILITES!!!!!!!

I agree with you on one point.

Most people absolutely hate AA's and I can't say I blame them. They're annoying when used against you. It's been about a year and a half since release and people are still complain and to me? That's just sad. Why would you post this so randomly though?

• 3 weeks later...

I read a while back on the Bungie.org site, during an interview with Joseph Staten and Frank, that Bungie already had a difinitve beginning and end for Halo planned, and that much of the inbewteen stuff was already in stone. I don't know how true this is, and it would be interesting to see if what we get in the next trilogy, is actually already planned out content on Bungie's side, that has been sitting around waiting in-game publishing. Kronos does look wicked, and I have to agree about the Highground looking map. I'm really hoping we might get a nice christmas gift in the form of some actual in-engine or in-app content shots.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The vehicles are all taken from concept art of the other Halo games.

Top Left: I can not find this Image after some quick searching but it is most likely either early concept art for the Pelican or maybe concept art for the Halo Wars vehicle the Darter.

Top Right: The picture posted is an enlarged version of this picture: http://news.teamxbox...hicle-Revealed/

Bottom Left: This one is more interesting, it was a design that Bungie was playing around with for the Pelican in Halo Reach, I can't find the exact picture but this is the same ship from the opposite side: http://bryskyemedia....lieve-it-or-not

Bottom Right: The picture posted is an enlarged version of this concept art picture: http://halo.heavenga..._art&id=Grizzly

I'm not saying that they aren't going to be in Halo 4, but that isn't Halo 4 concept art. I would still like to know where you got it from :P

EDIT: wow this thread has been around almost as long as I have :P

• Like 1