Halo 4 rumor photos and info!

Canary was concept art of Halo 3

scorpion and sparrow are concept art from halo wars

(Grizzly and Hawk)

and the one that looks like it's inside a ship is concept art for the Pillar of Autumn

I think Kronos was concept of a Reach Mapack map

Kronos and Postage are legit maps for sure. I can tell you that right now. (Maybe not the names, but still) I say this because well, it was in the new Halo 4: First Look trailer. And if no one believes me, see for yourself. Postage is definitely on there.

Kronos and Postage are legit maps for sure. I can tell you that right now. (Maybe not the names, but still) I say this because well, it was in the new Halo 4: First Look trailer. And if no one believes me, see for yourself. Postage is definitely on there.

I never noticed that. I will take a look and see.

Okay guys, embedded in one of Bungie's canceled projects was some Forerunner stuff. Take note, it was Bungie's, and it was supposedly on a Forerunner/Covenant planet. I'll then explain each picture I found and post them. Here are the pictures I discovered in a canceled Halo MMORPG:

334px-F11.jpg (A Forerunner city)

334px-F33.jpg (A close up of a Forerunner structure)

195px-MMO2.png (An unknown flood form being analysed by a Forerunner monitor)

MMO_-_Species.jpg

(Don't get grossed out by the human part please, be mature. These are the species that were planned to be in the game.

And also, pssst, one of these could be a Forerunner)

To conclude, this may all not be true. It was made in 2007 and was by Bungie with 40 developers working on it. It was canceled when Microsoft had a "reorganization" apparently and then the managers or whatever thought the project was stupid and/or lame. I hope this can contribute towards Halo 4 in any way possible. Now everybody, my message to you? Discuss:

@FIREN4

I don't quite see how we can translate information from this to H4, this very old news.

Yeah, I did say it was in 2007 and was made by Bungie, didn't I? But still dude, I said this is very not likely in my conclusion.

Yeah, I did say it was in 2007 and was made by Bungie, didn't I? But still dude, I said this is very not likely in my conclusion.

It wasn't made by Bungie. It was made by Ensemble Studios, the developers behind AOE.

If you go a few pages back, I disproved all of the vehicle concept art, also Industries is spelled wrong in all of the pictures, it's all Bungie and Ensable concept art with a misspelled 343i logo slapped on.

How many pages back?

If you go a few pages back, I disproved all of the vehicle concept art, also Industries is spelled wrong in all of the pictures, it's all Bungie and Ensable concept art with a misspelled 343i logo slapped on.

Lol, I never noticed that. That's almost truly funny. Still though, the map "Postage" is LEGIT, no questions asked. It was in the Halo 4: First Look trailer, after all.

How many pages back?

Here, I'll quote it for you :)

The vehicles are all taken from concept art of the other Halo games.

Top Left: I can not find this Image after some quick searching but it is most likely either early concept art for the Pelican or maybe concept art for the Halo Wars vehicle the Darter.

Top Right: The picture posted is an enlarged version of this picture: http://news.teamxbox...hicle-Revealed/

Bottom Left: This one is more interesting, it was a design that Bungie was playing around with for the Pelican in Halo Reach, I can't find the exact picture but this is the same ship from the opposite side: http://bryskyemedia....lieve-it-or-not

Bottom Right: The picture posted is an enlarged version of this concept art picture: http://halo.heavenga..._art&id=Grizzly

I'm not saying that they aren't going to be in Halo 4, but that isn't Halo 4 concept art. I would still like to know where you got it from :P

EDIT: wow this thread has been around almost as long as I have :P

• 3 weeks later...

one looks like highground, one looks like the stage in halo 1 where u gotta blow up the fusion reactors in the autumn, one looks like the odst camaign stage where your Romeo and your with buck finding the crashed pelican, and one looks like warhouse just without the mac bot.

• 2 weeks later...