best halo moments you've ever had during any halo game

diablo

halo has gone a loooong way since it first came out any favorite halo moments from any games in its franchise you would like to share can be from campaign matchmaking local slayer firefight, etc.

i would say the best moment for me was, the first time i explored the halo ring in halo one. it was pretty awesome going and exploring the ring inside and out.

In Halo 1, when Foehammer was shot down at the end, really emotional moment. I stopped my Warthog, got into the gunner seat and started shooting at the banshees while shouting nooooooooooooo :laughing: In Halo 2, going underwater in that elevator thing. In Halo 3, fighting the two Scarabs at once. Halo ODST the bridge battle. Halo Reach the flying level. Didn't like Halo Wars. Halo 4 who knows

Favorite moment was shortly after I got reach, when me and my two younger bros jumped into our first personal match against 3 guys, who were apparently a well respected clan. Forget what they were called but the reason the main guy challenged me was because he was in matchmaking with me the game before and said he was impressed with my skill and wanted me to join his clan. I had already told my bros that we'd form our own clan before he offered, so I told him I wasn't sure and that we already had a little group going. We agreed that if we lost by a small margin (1- 5 pt difference or so) that I and one of my bros would join them (couldn't take all 3 I'm guessing) and if we won, which they were sure we wouldn't, we would decline. So we 3v3 these guys and they're way higher rank than us, and we whoop them, by about 7 kills. The guy is pissed. His exact words were " yeah, actually we decided you guys aren't good enough to join us, you camp too much and spam grenades ( the camping part was bs since none of us even thought to do so, but yeah) and besides I don't even have my best team mates with me." He ranted for like 4 minutes more before leaving the game. I'll never forget that match.

Also this is my first post on this site! Sorry about the text wall.

• Like 1

Favorite moment was shortly after I got reach, when me and my two younger bros jumped into our first personal match against 3 guys, who were apparently a well respected clan. Forget what they were called but the reason the main guy challenged me was because he was in matchmaking with me the game before and said he was impressed with my skill and wanted me to join his clan. I had already told my bros that we'd form our own clan before he offered, so I told him I wasn't sure and that we already had a little group going. We agreed that if we lost by a small margin (1- 5 pt difference or so) that I and one of my bros would join them (couldn't take all 3 I'm guessing) and if we won, which they were sure we wouldn't, we would decline. So we 3v3 these guys and they're way higher rank than us, and we whoop them, by about 7 kills. The guy is pissed. His exact words were " yeah, actually we decided you guys aren't good enough to join us, you camp too much and spam grenades ( the camping part was bs since none of us even thought to do so, but yeah) and besides I don't even have my best team mates with me." He ranted for like 4 minutes more before leaving the game. I'll never forget that match.

Also this is my first post on this site! Sorry about the text wall.

welcome to the forums!

in H1 i have to say the first time meeting the flood. in H2 it be the rolling across the bridge with the scorpion blasting the ghosts and how Arbiter made friends with Chief. H3 would be killing Truth cause i hated him. ODST is roaming the city at night alone. Halo Wars sucked. and H4 is unknown

oh and reach is when me and my cousin got the secret room on the package

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV7XtTX7EGM

Sargent Johnson hugging the elite in the CE legendary ending.

The fighting looked better in the old version. In this one the Elite is grabbing his head....... What XD why didn't he throw him. Oh well still loved the first time I saw that, even though it's pure shenanigans.

My ABSOLUTE favorite Halo moment, was unfortunately never experienced by anyone outside of Bungie :/ (to my knowledge).

I'm sure everyone remembers the Halo 2 E3 demo for new mombasa? I've never been so excited for ANY game sequel than I was for Halo 2 after seeing that demo gameplay.

The introduction to dual wielding, hijacking vehicles, it all just blew my mind... I HATE that they never got that demo into the real game.

THIS video includes the audience reaction, which makes it more amazing.

My favorite Halo 4 moment would be Pillar of Autumn in Halo CE...the first time waking up in that Cryo Tube, running for my life and seeing those cute liitle grunts down the halls was epic. Than crash landing on a lush green world with waterfalls and cool architecture was sweet...really defined Halo for me.

Oh plus cross mapping with the magnum in custom games in CE was pretty epic lol

Oh my, I have so many, but the one that jumps out at me is this:

In Halo 3 on Valhalla I had a perfect game going. No deaths with 28 kills (2 kills to get the Invincible medal). Under 30 seconds to go. I was by the pelican where that tree and boulder is. Two guys rushed at me at semi-close quarters. I shot one of them several times with my BR, banked a grenade off the boulder to hurt the other. I finished off both of them and I had no shields to spare. A few seconds later the game ended and my screen showed the Invincible medal!

What a moment that was. I miss the Halo 2 and Halo 3 days. So many great matchmaking games and great memories.