What makes you rage?

Ark

lol in Halo Wars rushers I cant win 1 game because people go no life in the game and rush.

:offtopic:

You can stop rushers, it ain't easy but it's possible. here the latest team I've been rolling with

Cutter

Cutter

arbiter/prophet

if they rush with a leader then double mac, if they rush at all double mac. Or if you just don't want them to rush all 3 of you go arbiter. I normally play 3v3 btw

Nothing makes be rage more than campers tho. It's like they don't want to play.

You can stop rushers, it ain't easy but it's possible. here the latest team I've been rolling with

Cutter

Cutter

arbiter/prophet

if they rush with a leader then double mac, if they rush at all double mac. Or if you just don't want them to rush all 3 of you go arbiter. I normally play 3v3 btw

Nothing makes be rage more than campers tho. It's like they don't want to play.

lol thanks for the tip but what kind campers do you hate and gtg be on tomorow Bob lol

It's really hard to make me rage quit from a game. In Halo Reach, I don't like to quit games because then I risk losing the 3000 credit jackpots I get if I stay in games... so raging is something that really, REALLY needs to make me rage enough to quit.

But there are two big things that will make me rage quit:

1) If I'm playing campaign co-op and one of my team mates targets me because I did something he or she did not like.

2) If I'm playing a team-based matchmaking game and my entire team quits, then while being the only person on my team, the other team will tea-bag me, trash talk, and generally talk crap about me sucking when it's 4 versus 1. I can deal with an entire team leaving, but when the other team just behaves like total jerks, it can become stressful.

These two reasons are the reason I usually keep my voice muted. (IE: I can't hear them and I don't need to talk - I can just enjoy the game).

• Like 1

People hording power weapons, and killing you with them over and over thinking they are beast, when a group of people of Mythic+ are in a party whole game trash talking and tbagging you thinking they are beast, same person killing me over and over and no1 else(really annoying) then they do all the above and proceed to be noobs. I don't really rage quit i just get mad or simply annoyed but i rage quit from party people sometimes.

I rarely rage quit, even if I'm left all alone, or my team sucks, I stick cause I like a challenge. Nothing to do with the Credits, i think that system is actually flawed.

But what makes me rage is losing cause the other team has sick host (sniping them and not counting the shot, or be behind walls/pillars and their shots going through them hitting me), having a team killing **** on my team and when my guys don't help at all.

U should give bonus credits for people who use their mic because no one does anymore

I hate when people don't have mic because then you can't talk, oh and I rage when in zombies if your a zombie and some one is camping they will Tbag and think there all good at the game even if there camping.

I don't rage quit, but I have a list of things that annoy or put me in a bad mood.

1. Dependent teammates due to rank.

2. Betrayers.

3. AFk'ers.

4. Vehicle/Weapon hogs.

5. Lag.

6. AL'ers.

7. Peeps that think they own, even when they lose.

8. Peeps that over celebrate one kill.

I have more, but this is all I can give.