What makes you rage?

Ark

I hate it when my team mates chase after my nades (mainly for that double beat down)

and getting yoinked i only have like 400 assassinations out of like 37,000 kills cause of that

oh and AL lol

and when i have to carry my team cause they like to run straight to there spawn and die!!

not a hundred percent on this but I'm pretty sure you can't boot the host for betraying you

i played a game where a guy betrayed me five times then i betrayed him once and he gets to boot me!?!?

Oh and btw this doesn't make me rage quit, just rage i see a lot of replies saying "you quit cause of that?"

the forum title does not say rage QUIT

But the one big thing that makes me rage is when I get betrayed in a regular slayer game for the sword, or another power weapon. So when as revenge I make them betray me, then when the option to boot pops up, I press boot (but when you boot someone the window pops up again even though they were already booted.) so then I forgive them XD