Twisted Oracle Posted October 18, 2012 Report Share Posted October 18, 2012 I'm planning to build a base of sorts with all weapons and vehicles to test them out Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tommy Girl Posted October 18, 2012 Report Share Posted October 18, 2012 I might try a Mantis obstacle course or a race track on Impact. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tohdoh Posted October 18, 2012 Report Share Posted October 18, 2012 I would Re-Create MLG sanctuary! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KRAETZNER Posted October 19, 2012 Report Share Posted October 19, 2012 Starships.... I build way too many Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
COTC_General_X9 Posted October 19, 2012 Report Share Posted October 19, 2012 I'm going to build a clan boot camp. This proved to be very efficient for my clan in Halo: REACH, we went over tactics that we could use in almost any game-type. We went over the weapon damage system, parkour, team objectives (Such as "Buddy jumping" I know it sounds "meh" but we used it to "double jump" over high walls and other obstacles) Combat skirmishes (Where we would 4v4 and point out flaws or things we could have done better) Etc.. I'm so excited for Halo 4 it's clouding my thoughts o.o Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Adrian Radici Posted October 19, 2012 Report Share Posted October 19, 2012 I would re-build my frigate and my cruiser. Add some more things to them. If forge firefight comes out, I would make a highly defendable base with air-vehicles. That sounds pretty cool. Could I help or play that? sure why not=) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PureNomad Posted October 20, 2012 Report Share Posted October 20, 2012 I'm going to try to build a MANTIS stomping variant. Maybe some kinda 1v1 MANTIS assault course you've got to tread through lines of ghosts and mongooses to reach the end before the other player does. GooseyGhostStomp is going to be the future of forge & horse. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
codblops Posted October 21, 2012 Report Share Posted October 21, 2012 ill probably build some huge random base 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NJL Posted October 21, 2012 Report Share Posted October 21, 2012 a military base most likely Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GreenFlame2102 Posted October 22, 2012 Report Share Posted October 22, 2012 I am Building one sick motocross map on Ravine, SICK, Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plagueasaur Posted October 25, 2012 Report Share Posted October 25, 2012 I'm going to make, two gigantic bases, and battle it out with my little sister. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Loser Posted October 25, 2012 Report Share Posted October 25, 2012 I will try to build but more likely i will fail at. Is a giant sign saying well done 343 u made awsome game. Keep up the good work on Halo. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MasterxChiefx13 Posted October 25, 2012 Report Share Posted October 25, 2012 I'm going to try to find any and all glitches. This would probably involve grav lifts, teleporters, etc. Just anything to find the weaknesses of the new maps. (If there are any) Hopefully there are, because what fun is Halo without its hilarious glitches!?! 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yert Posted October 28, 2012 Report Share Posted October 28, 2012 I think I might build a jumping puzzle, because I've only made 1 on halo reach. . . Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hellbringer 241 Posted October 28, 2012 Report Share Posted October 28, 2012 I'm gonna remake my insane obstacle course! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Barack Obama Posted October 30, 2012 Report Share Posted October 30, 2012 I'll try to make a cops and robbers map because i really liked it when I first got Halo 3. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tallgeese Posted October 30, 2012 Report Share Posted October 30, 2012 I'll try to make a cops and robbers map because i really liked it when I first got Halo 3. That would be awesome...I miss cops and robbers from Halo 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jay_Magnus Posted October 30, 2012 Report Share Posted October 30, 2012 Can someone here forge Octagon maps? That's how I got pretty good with the DMR in Reach. I'm a Forge noob, but for those of you who are pro it should be a quick process. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fishy Posted October 31, 2012 Report Share Posted October 31, 2012 I'll forge something good and decent, I love the new forge items. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mike4799 Posted November 4, 2012 Report Share Posted November 4, 2012 i will build a really big castle with a lot of vechiles Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gangus Khan III Posted November 4, 2012 Report Share Posted November 4, 2012 I just want to get a feel for all the new tools at first, such as the magnets, trait zones and gravity zones. After I've tested a bunch of things I have a really cool idea for a space station (I know, over done) that never really came together in Reach, but which I see huge potential for with the new tools. ONLY ONE DAY TO GO! (in Australia) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
That Finnish Gu Posted November 4, 2012 Report Share Posted November 4, 2012 A dead space themed map since you can make low gravity areas Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lunarsist Posted November 5, 2012 Report Share Posted November 5, 2012 I'll probably build an obstacle course first. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
xXlNIGHTWOLFlXx Posted November 5, 2012 Report Share Posted November 5, 2012 I will design and build my own starcruiser, like i did in reach, for use in the machinima i will be making. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Epicnoah51 Posted November 6, 2012 Report Share Posted November 6, 2012 I will make a 2 4 person team ctf map. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts