The SAW

Wes Stone501

I am more focused on the gameplay of the rifle, I'm not worried in the least about the aesthetics and name. (DMR is also derived from modern-day firearms)

Although to make everyone happy, The magazine could have been changed slightly over 500 years, and maybe even a 1.5-2.0 x zoom scope would be nice too, just to clarify with looks.

The name could have been slightly more under wraps, say if they based it off the M60 LMG, they might of lowered the rate of fire and added bullet damage in a few spots, and called it "The Pig", because that's the M60's nickname...

But again, I'm just happy to use an LMG...no real complaints here.

I hate it when they nerf weapons. All it does is make the games last longer. I think they should increase the power of the other weapons to compensate if it is OP.

I think one of the coolest things about Halo is that while more shooters now are "realistic", In Halo you fire more shots per average to get kills. And it makes sense since there's shields and heavy armor. Faster kills in Halo would ruin the game, and then it would definitely turn it into a COD wannabe.