The SAW

Wes Stone501

The look and name make it resemble too close to realism which has not been Halo. Yes realistsic weapons have been in the game, but only as far as sniper rifle, shotgun, etc. but all of them had their own Halo esque spin. The 'SAW' is just too realistic. It looks like the MG36 which is a light machine gun.

H&KMG36.PNG

• Like 3

The look and name make it resemble too close to realism which has not been Halo. Yes realistsic weapons have been in the game, but only as far as sniper rifle, shotgun, etc. but all of them had their own Halo esque spin. The 'SAW' is just too realistic. It looks like the MG36 which is a light machine gun.

H&KMG36.PNG

That's because it IS an LMG.

I think the name fits well. Seriously, Halo can have an SMG and AR, but not an LMG? Explain that one to me.

H&KMG36.PNG

too realistic? so u wanted a cartoon gun?

I think the name fits well. Seriously, Halo can have an SMG and AR, but not an LMG? Explain that one to me.

That's not the same. It would be the same if the SAW was called a Light Machinegun.

People are never happy. They say it's not realistic enough, now it's too realistic. Pro tip: There are other realistic weapons in the game.

To a point yes, halo guns aren't supposed to be realistic only slightly

This gun looks fine to me. It is just new. Why should such a gun never be used again. Suppression fire is important and a gun that does that would look like a LMG.

You have a point but where do you draw the line? It's been crossed for me.

This gun looks fine to me. It is just new. Why should such a gun never be used again. Suppression fire is important and a gun that does that would look like a LMG.

I agree why not? But don't you think it would've evoled a little bit more than that? Maybe I am not liking the look and name because of how new it is. I guess I'll see when I play the game Nov 6 :chaingun:

You have a point but where do you draw the line? It's been crossed for me.

I don't understand the difference. There are multiple SAW's in real life, just as there are many assault rifles, SMG's, shotguns, etc. I'm sure that any problems will be resolved after you've played H4 long enough to get used to the weapon's existence in the universe.

• Like 2

Well, i'm playing B3 recently, and i like the suppression fire, it...it makes you feel powerful, lol! It's just the design that doesn't really suits me. I mean, we're talking about the 26th century, right? It should has more accessories, like a torch or a scope or something like that, you know?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand the difference. There are multiple SAW's in real life, just as there are many assault rifles, SMG's, shotguns, etc. I'm sure that any problems will be resolved after you've played H4 long enough to get used to the weapon's existence in the universe.

i have to agree with this. Players will get used to it just like every new weapon in the halo games. Its a power weapon for a reason and it will find its place after a few weeks