The August Member of the Month is......

Absolute Dog

Our Member of the Month for the month of August has been a long time defender of our forum. Their countless reports of spam, trolls, one words posts, complete idiots with a keyboard (lol), haters, etc,etc. has filled my report box, and emails to the brink. They basically own the report system, which by the way, makes the life of a moderator a little easier for sure. Their voice in the forum trenches has gained the respect of so many members and has become somewhat of an authority on bloom, game mechanics and various other technical aspects that they have no doubt been strongly influenced and educated by Twinreaper.

Without further ado, and for sure the one member who will most certainly look 'pretty in pink'.......I want all members to hail our new Member of the Month!

CandiBunni

All hail our new MOM!!!!!

• Like 9

:clapping: Congrats Mystic! It's about time the true forum defender got crowned Member of the Month! Good job Mystic! You're a true friend, reporter, and well, amazing 1v1er! :clapping:

Congratulations Ms. Mystic!!!

• Like 3

I stayed up all night and came back later in the day to find out who the new MoM is, and this time I have finally got on to find out, and I can finally say Congratulations! Lol. Been waiting a good portion of the day (and night) to finally say that. So a big......

Congratulations!!!! :)

• Like 2

Congratulations Ms. Mystic, or Candibunni :3

I've always wanted to see our best forums defender in the pinky colour, and now I can, your actions and willingness to help others definitely proves your worthyness of a great MoM, member and friend.

Enjoy your month in pink, it looks good on you.

• Like 4