Halo 4 Idea..My first ever?

Skys

Okay..So everyone is giving there two cents and quite frankly i love everyones. I just haven't seen the one I am asking..Here it is.

Skys,

So we all know Spartan IV's are going to be in the campaign..if not..we'd be with the best UNSC has to offer assuming? The occasional normal marine here and there. But if there will be Spartan IV's we all would hope to "assume" that they wouldn't be like any AI. Smarter. (Kat, Jeorge, Carter etc..) So let me get to the good part..What if since the Spartan IV's are integrated in the MP and Campaign..They somehow join? Here me out..Our Spartan IV is featured in our campaign? If you create a MP Spartan and fully customize it. It comes to life in halo 4s campaign? Maybe in a mission..We see our spartan in battle and it is integrated with the halo 4 campaign. Maybe tie it in depending on skill/rank. Prime examples..Not comparing. Mass Effect 3 after level 20 in MP you can ship him off as a War Asset. Sort of the same thing but with a cinematic presence..

Sorry for the long post and kind of meaningless banter. But i felt it neccessary to get the point across:) Anyone like it? I just sat here at work thinking of what I'd like to see my Spartan do..Besides basic training in war games:P Also like it if you agree or comment:)

• Like 5

I like this idea and have been pondering this myself. I think it'd be cool if that was what other players in the campaign were. Random Spartan IVs that popped in and out. They could use their multiplayer characters as the spartan Iv's.

I've also thought of that, but I think it's just too many work for 343i

Well they did it in reach so I don't see why they couldn't do it again. But we don't know right now whether or not the spartans will play a major role in the plot line. I also wonder what the Co-op partners will be before the Infinity crashes on Reqium. If master chief was alone then would it work? I suggest multiple chiefs with different colors. Such as Green (P1) Blue (P2) Burnt Red (P3) Gold (P4)

I think this is very achieve able..I mean all it consists of is our character being an AI. Our Spartan in Halo Reach is the prime example. "Noble 6" I just believe it would bring the chills upon us seeing our MP Spartan responding to the MC himself.

Halo 4 should be completely about the chief..*no arbiter bs* just chief throughout the campaign. But as i stated above. I want my Spartan IV to atleast acknowledge the MC. Maybe even have a voice? I just want to here "Yes sir" even if he isnt in a mission completely. Just a cinematic presence

• 1 month later...

so your saying have peoples xbox live sparta IV as the AI Spartan IVs in the campain?

If so Hell Yeah all the way. would be sick to be fighting along side not just a randomly generated spartan or default armoured spartan but know that someone has actually made and used that sparan in a xbl game.

This would be abit like on Reach's last mission where there are lots of randomly generated dead Spartan IIIs but insted they arnt randomly generated and they are alive too

Haha i love it =D :bananachief: