It pains me.

Iɴsɪɢɴɪᴀ

Firstly, I just want you all to know, this is not goodbye. It is only going to be for a short while. Maybe until the end of the month.

Today my laptop has finally kicked the bucket, and now I await a much needed payday to get it fixed. I will still be checking in from time to time on my phone.

This is not a retirement thread, nor is it a goodbye, it is only a fareweell until I get my lappy fixed or desktop built.

See you all on the other side D:

• Like 2

Thanks for all the lovely messages guys :')

Will get on from time to time as borrowed time allows. (Keep stealing my fathers laptop whenever I see him) Just until I get mine fixed or build the desktop.

Can't currently do any art requests though as have lost my whole Adobe set. Will have to download it all again when I get sorted.

• Like 2

You better not be leaving me!! *in creepy girly voice* or I'll fiiiiind you! :P Nah for real though, you better be coming back man! Enjoy your involuntary break though, go outside, there's real sunlight out there and it won't kill you upon first entering it's rays, I promise lol.

• Like 1