Darkrain491

37 members have voted

1. 1. your opinion

• looks terrible
    • looks ok
    • looks fine
    • looks better
    • looks epic

ok now its fair to say that many of halo 4s weapons look epic. but seriously- the br is ugly. how can they return the ar to its true halo 1,3 and odst form and yet make the br so different? if it is to seperate from the dmr then they could have at least kept the round scope! it now looks like something out of borderlamds! so i invite you to share your opinion.

• 2 months later...

I think the covie weapons do well at looking alien. Promethean weapons look way futuristic and alien, and human weapons look classic with a futuristic twist. The BR in Halo 4 looks like a new version of the BR which it is, it really looks like a newer more futuristic version of its predecessor.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the covie weapons do well at looking alien. Promethean weapons look way futuristic and alien, and human weapons look classic with a futuristic twist. The BR in Halo 4 looks like a new version of the BR which it is, it really looks like a newer more futuristic version of its predecessor.

I just think the BR looks a bit wierd

The BR looks alright. I can kind of understand how they wanted to keep things fresh and make it seem like there's been updates since Halo 3's time period. To honest though, the gun I'm not too fond of right now is the Sniper Rifle. Am I the only one who thinks that gigantic scope looks a little over the top? I'm a little concerned that we may lose some screen space to this massive bo on top of the gun...

• Like 1

The BR looks alright. I can kind of understand how they wanted to keep things fresh and make it seem like there's been updates since Halo 3's time period. To honest though, the gun I'm not too fond of right now is the Sniper Rifle. Am I the only one who thinks that gigantic scope looks a little over the top? I'm a little concerned that we may lose some screen space to this massive bo on top of the gun...

I agree...the scope and overall dimensions of the Human Sniper are ridiculous. Not only that, but for being such a big sniper...it is the weakest of the three snipers in Halo 4. At SDCC the Covie Beam Rifle was much easier to use and seemed to do more damage directly than the Human Sniper. And the Promethean Binary Rifle is a one shot kill no matter what so that is of course OP lol.

^They nerfed the Sniper Rifle? NOOOOO!

Not really nerfed...the sniper just isnt as easy to get headshots with...the little circular reticle really makes it hard to get headshot with now, whereas the beam rifles wide reticle is easy. Each of the 3 snipers has pros and cons, Human: Medium RoF, small reticle, 4 rounds...Covie: High RoF, wide reticle, Overheat...Binary Rifle: Medium RoF, small reticle, one shot kill, 2 rounds per clip

Not really nerfed...the sniper just isnt as easy to get headshots with...the little circular reticle really makes it hard to get headshot with now, whereas the beam rifles wide reticle is easy. Each of the 3 snipers has pros and cons, Human: Medium RoF, small reticle, 4 rounds...Covie: High RoF, wide reticle, Overheat...Binary Rifle: Medium RoF, small reticle, one shot kill, 2 rounds per clip

Binary rifle seems to powerfull, i oneshot weapon that you don't get slowed by is always bad