My 1000th Post - A Milestone, With Many Shoutouts.

Mr Biggles

This, will indeed be my 1000th post, and wow has it been a great time here for me, ive talked to so many great people i will never forget, and i owe them so much but i can't give them anything back, apart from this post and all my love, you guys are inspiring, all of this community is lovely and im so glad im part of such a great family of halo players, even if you don't get a shoutout now, everyone is special to me, including the members who are going to join. So, with that in mind, lets begin the shoutouts.

Absolute Dog:

You are one of the funniest, nicest Mod out there, you are so serious about your position, yet you know when to relax and when to take a joke and stuff, you are the perfect person for any forum, and im glad out of everyone, you got to be a moderator, your my idea of a perfect mod and im so glad you became one, the moderating team got a huge boost when you decided to become a mod. (although i don't forgive you for Mr.Bubbles ;)), but in all seriousness, one of the best mods that will ever be on any site. <3

One:

I think you were the first member i ever talked to, and you are incredible, sure, we don't talk as much as we used to, but when we do talk, i feel we can talk for hours and hours about anything and i can do it happily with you, i was upset you didn't go to GAMEfest, but dont worry, it wasn't worth the drive to Birmingham (NO MOUNTAIN DEW, WTF?), im so glad i got to talk to someone like you because you talk so much gaming and have so much quality about you its unreal. <3

Donut:

Well, where do i start Mr.Lightish red? ;), You think your a lightish red donut, but you are clearly pink. You are one of the funniest people on the forum i know, you never fail to make me laugh and you make this forum that much brighter every day, when i see you post, i know im gonna laugh, because, you are that type of guy, i was kinda sad when you left for a bit after that incident over MoM, but don't worry dude, out of all the people i want to get MoM, its you. <3, by the way, your Machinima looks really good, looking forward to watching it. <3

TwinReaper:

Our very own ex-technology guru, you taught us all so much about technology its unreal, i mean, you held your own private servers for god sakes, and that takes some respect dude, for someone to want to do that and actually use it to help our community (Teamspeak) is a huge thanks, im so glad you were our MoM, because, at that time, you fully deserved it, im so upset you quit and i hope to see you return soon dude, huge respect to this guy. <3

Ms.Mystic:

Probably the most inspriational member ive met, you have taught me you can be whoever you are no matter what, and you shouldn't let anyone stop you, im sure one day everyone will appreciate you for who you truly are the same way this whole community appreicates you Jen, i personally think you are incredible and i adore you and who you are, don't let anyone get in the way of who you are Mystic, all of this community has got your back, btw, your an excellent forum member ;). <3

Spectral Jester:

Where do i start Spectral...your the reason im the gaming guru, you got me known throughout the forum as the gaming guru by tweeting my posts and everything, you are an incredible member and do so much for the site, just as a member, as a staff, you help make the site better and make it look good for everyone, no one can complain for the amount work you do for this site and each individual member, without you, this site wouldn't be half as good as it is, you are an inspiration to this entire site. <3

Twam:

I really don't know what to say.....you are the reason we are all here, united as a halo family and a halo community, you are the reason why the main mechanics are here, you are the reason we have so many great members, you are just the reason this fantastic, amazing site exists, EVERYONE CLAP FOR TWAM. <3

This is all my shoutouts for now, if i think of anymore i will add them, well this has been my 1000th post and im proud to be a member of this great community.

Btw, i expect my award ;) hehehe :P

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...