Hello! Looking for a Mentor

AllenMitchellGD

Hi, My name is Allen Mitchell. I am a long running fan of Halo and an aspiring game designer. I am currently a senior at the International Academy of Design and technology and I am looking for someone who can spare the time to help mentor me for a project I am working on.

Over the next ten weeks I am going to be working on creating a professional level game design document for a game concept I have come up with. I need my mentor to be someone who I can stay in contact with over the course of my project, give me feedback on my work, and help be achieve the results I am aiming for. My mentor needs to be someone in the game design field and has experience designing video game titles.

If you or anyone you know can fit this criteria and is able to set aside the small amount of time to help me, please let me know. You can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected].

This sounds like a job for Twin; but I wouldn't wanna throw him under the bus so quickly. He'll probably drop by this thread sometime soon; he's our iron-fisted guru for many things none of us know anything about.

Thanks for the reply. Being admittedly new to this forum, I can't say that I know who Twin is. But Thank you for pointing them out for me. I will be looking out for them if they do come around.

@Twinreaper

Go ahead and send him a PM. I can't promise he'll mentor you but I know he wouldn't mind giving you some tips. He's very knowledgeable in this area.

Welcome to the site :hi:

Thank you for pointing him out. I'll message him right away. Also thank you for the reply and warm welcome to the forum!

As I do have quite extensive knowledge in the area of game design and level design, I would be most honored to assist you in any way possible. I have responded to your pm and will help you in any way i can provided we can work out a timeframe that works for you. Im awesome flexible like that.

• Like 1