The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0 [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

He was asking for Neutral to message him so they could team up to help the Mafians.

That isn't against the rules

The Neutrals could team up/help whoever they want. The neutrals cannot win. They're just mediators within the conflict. 

Hell yeah I'm a mafian!

I would like to thank Axilus Prime for actually considering that there was no evidence about me being a mafian before this was confirmed by the Detective. Probably the most reasonable pro-town this game for, thinking about the possibility of me not being a mafian. Sorry buddy, but I'm not on your side this game.

I figured there was a slight possibility, which is why I avoided giving you any sensitive information. But yeah, I wasn't out to murder you before, nor did I suspect you more than anyone else. Thank you and you're welcome, I guess. :)

but now you must die

• Like 1

Lets give Blake a round of applause for accepting his demise. 

You were a good opponent Blake. You would have lived longer and even gotten crucial Pro-Town information if you didn't vote for Connor(because we never would have suspected you)

So yea....

Everyone in Pro-Town vote Blake. He confirmed himself as Mafian

• Like 1

Is Scotch playing?

If you actually managed to deceive the host into counting your vote while you're dead, that would certainly be cheating.

You must have a thing against me if you honestly think that Scotch isn't cheating but I am. 

No, I have a thing against thinking someone who isn't even on the player list can be cheating.

You don't understand what the Scotch is doing. Scotch is intoxicating us with its bubblee innuendos, waiting to slip us under the sheets. We're the bait; we're his play things, and that's ruining this game. 

• Like 1

Has Yoshi been confirmed?Why is everyone voting him now? Well, technically he's the only candidate for mafian in round one since Axilus is confirmed innocent. I'm sure I'm no mafian too sooooooo I vote for yoshi. 

Either blake or yoshi dies in this round. Either way, a mafian dies