The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0 [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

^

^

Wait what?

If the mafians had got everyone to vote Yoshi.... five mafians left they could have out voted us you know? :)

That's pretty shady if you ask me.

Sniper, can you please kill Blake next round?  K bai thx

There's 5 Mafians, and 6 Protowns with 2 Neutrals who are alive. Some people aren't doing anything right now, and didn't vote.

You're lucky the Boss wasn't alive to use his secret vote.

Same might be said about the mafians. I know I'm no mafian so I bet yoshi is. Either way a mafian would've died.

Caboose is right you put Pro-Town at a huge risk voting along with for the same target as two other confirmed Mafians. (Blake and Dexter)

Its almost as if you are Mafian 

Has Yoshi been confirmed?Why is everyone voting him now? Well, technically he's the only candidate for mafian in round one since Axilus is confirmed innocent. I'm sure I'm no mafian too sooooooo I vote for yoshi. 

The amount of sarcasm in this one post sure doesn't sound like a Pro-Town Civie. Reeks of Mafian scum. 

Oh am I being overconfident again(two of my Mafian predictions came true I would say I'm pretty good at this)? Which Mafian role are you Santazer? The Hacker? Or is that Dexter Grif?

Kill me and you'll see. 

If you truly end up being Mafian then you would have been the best one yet. I can't even gauge/predict your reactions

Lets hope you're not. I would have liked to have you on Pro-Town and not with Dirty Delpenites(new name for the Mafians)

That goes to mention that I want you dead, too. 

I'm surprised you haven't killed me already.

The only time I protected myself was for Round 3 because The Director foolishly announced he was coming after me.

Since each round I've been pooping a little worrying that this is the round that I might die. 

The only time I protected myself was for Round 3 because The Director foolishly announced he was coming after me.

Since each round I've been pooping a little worrying that this is the round that I might die. 

Delpen can't kill you because he's dead

I was going to kill you on round 3, but when you performed the SB ploy, I knew you would protect yourself, so I changed my target to Axilus. 

hmmm... got round 3 and 4 mixed up. 

I'll be protecting myself for Round 6 again due to The Director.

Although in Round 7 I would love to meet your challenge Mafians. Will you kill me? Or will The Director eventually beat you to it?

I'll be protecting myself for Round 6 again due to The Director.

Although in Round 7 I would love to meet your challenge Mafians. Will you kill me? Or will The Director eventually beat you to it?

Erm... I used Gumshoe so my shot hits you on round 7 bro. 

Heads up. Please, it makes it easier to hit.

#killBuns2015

I want to be the sniper next time :)

Yeah, being the sniper is awesome. I practically got to decide the fate of last game with the power of neutrality and a sniper rifle with ammo so scarce, it takes me three rounds to find a single round for it. It's a true privilege.