The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0 [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

^

WOL, Ledgend is pretty much a confirmed Jail keeper.

If you can prove you are Pro town you can be spared. ( Like a pm screenshot, but then again, that does not count for much )

If not, then you will die, hopefully we kill you and you turn out mafian..... :)

Ledgend saved my life, so I might as well not vote him. He might save my life again. 

Grif's no going to defend himself. haha GG

I remember back to when Axilus was the Game Moderator. Yeah, I invited someone to my Role PM, so he threatened to remove me from the game if I did it again - basically, he said shame on you. He also called me an ignorant retard. 

I remember back to when Axilus was the Game Moderator. Yeah, I invited someone to my Role PM, so he threatened to remove me from the game if I did it again - basically, he said shame on you. He also called me an ignorant retard. 

I wanted to allow certain people to the Role PMs, but someone went overboard, and now one of the Roles nearly has the max amount of people in the PM.

I would rather kill a neutral than risk losing another protown member. I vote for legend

Then you're not helping Pro-Town

If Grif turns out to be innocent then that narrows down the suspect list to two people of being a possible Mafian(which are very good odds)

I rather kill someone unknown then kill someone we know ISN'T Mafian. Our goal is to eliminate the Mafians. Not kill off neutrals. 

4 Votes Grif

3 Votes Ledgend

If you really are a Pro-Townian then take the risk and vote Grif. 

If you're Mafian or want to be suspected of being a Mafian(which honestly I rather work with Neutrals then with Civies who dont work together) then vote Ledgend.

Redact my vote.

Vote Grif. You want to help Pro-Town right?

• Like 1

Ledgend saved my life, so I might as well not vote him. He might save my life again. 

You're confusing me with another. Inviting someone to your role PM was fine.

Anyway, changing my vote from Ledgend to Dexter Grif.

Snitch, get us the Don on the next list.

Ledgend, we're not killing you, so please don't remove Delpen from any lists.

You're confusing me with another. Inviting someone to your role PM was fine.

Anyway, changing my vote from Ledgend to Dexter Grif.

Snitch, get us the Don on the next list.

Ledgend, we're not killing you, so please don't remove Delpen from any lists.

Nope, that was you being a prick. GOML 

^

So what if he is Pro town, for one thing it narrows down the list. :)

But, we really need to kill a mafian, if we don't kill one this round it could be all over for Pro town.

Killing Ledgend gains us nothing, besides Ledgend is no threat to us, all he wants to do is troll the snitch.

Get on your level? I don't like falling! :P

No, seriously, that wasn't me. I was perfectly fine with that. I've done it on several occasions myself!

No, this is where it's at:

Get on your level? I don't like falling! :P

No, seriously, that wasn't me. I was perfectly fine with that. I've done it on several occasions myself!

No, this is where it's at:

I have a life you know. Mafia is not important at all to me.

Also, you lot have a reason to not vote Ledgend. I wonder what that might be....