MAFIA 1.0 [Forum Game]

Is not JL

I'll take lucky number 14 :)

EDIT: Aw Crap, too late to join? :(

Nope.

Sorry. Even if I place you into the game roster, there's no role to give you, and everybody would then know your role. 

Next game signups will be up soon in this thread. In a few rounds time? I dunno. I'll message you when it happens, I guess. :P 

Why is everyone voting against Caboose? He didn't say anything yet........ 

If you ask me it is suspicious that somehow everyone is voting against him. kind of an organised feel, if you catch my drift, connor may have started it, but some of you are quite eager to jump in, I GOT MY EYE ON YOU GUYS

• Like 1

Thanks for the votes all if you save me I will reval something about the Mafia ...

A member from this forum who was Mafia PMd me and he asked for me help to get people off me I refused . :)

Save me and I tell you who he is....

Edited by Caboose the Ace

Thanks for the votes all if you save me I will reval something about the Mafia ...

A member from this forum who was Mafia PMd me and he asked for me help to get people off me I refused . :)

Save me and I tell you who he is....

Sounds like that guy thinks he has been discovered. But why would the maffia panic that much is rather strange. A lot of people are voting either you or JXZAW, my suggestion would be JXZAW, I think he is trying to turn it around if you ask me.

• Like 1

JXZAW

Sounds like that guy thinks he has been discovered. But why would the maffia panic that much is rather strange. A lot of people are voting either you or JXZAW, my suggestion would be JXZAW, I think he is trying to turn it around if you ask me.

You should be dead. I sent Ruby after you!

Well JXZAW is not the guy who PMd me but I think He or Connor kenway may be mafia. :)

Wait a second I can vote

I vote JXZAW to be hung ! :)

You already voted for JXZAW.

But I find it highly unlikely that you were sent a PM by a Mafia. As Coldfreeze noted, it would be rather strange for the Mafia to panic so early in the game.

Are non members allowed to vote? If so...

JXZAW

gallery_15182_14_36125.png

i cast my vote for the person going to the hanging block is...

Caboose

sorry caboose :(

Uhhh, no. You had the chance to join the game; there was a decision not to. This is not a popularity contest; there is a skill, technique and strategy to playing. Joining now would be unbalancing and unfair for those who play.

You can join the next game - I'll have a Pre-game signup sheet up soon, in THIS thread, for the players who aren't already playing. Biggles, Mayh3m, Yang, that's you guys.

Caboose the Ace - 6

JXZAW - 3

FORGOT TO MENTION: Any more trying to do a double vote to trick me, whether intentional or not, will be served with a just punishment.

Edited by JL: Static Impulse
  • Like 2

Uhhh, no. You had the chance to join the game; there was a decision not to. This is not a popularity contest; there is a skill, technique and strategy to playing. Joining now would be unbalancing and unfair for those who play.

You can join the next game - I'll have a Pre-game signup sheet up soon, in THIS thread, for the players who aren't already playing. Biggles, Mayh3m, Yang, that's you guys.

Caboose the Ace - 6

JXZAW - 3

FORGOT TO MENTION: Any more trying to do a double vote to trick me, whether intentional or not, will be served with a just punishment.

Thanks for clarifying.

• Like 1