MAFIA 1.0 [Forum Game]

Is not JL

That was intense. I was thinking of several possibilities, such as the crowd shooting the GM, or someone swooping in to save Caboose. Caboose,much respect is given to your influences on this website, and though my condescending personality will force myself into chortling laughter, just know that my contrary reaction shall serve as an example. After many decades of self righteous fonder, a single slip up as panicking to provoke an inevitable demise shall degrade thee to a miniscule guise of your former self. Your ghost will speak what no words can; we will squander all reinforcements of your legacy within the catacombs of our mind. We will vanquish our cherished memories of you eternally, serving the greatest irony of the day; that we who fear disassociation from remembrance and the pursuit of longevity in the course of the world, feel no remorse for denying that to a fellow Samaritan. This proves that while we live in the moment, you can flamboyantly cackle at our self imposed destiny. I present to you no condolences, for you have overcome a barrier I indeed will come to odds with myself.... And so will the GM and JL.

That was intense. I was thinking of several possibilities, such as the crowd shooting the GM, or someone swooping in to save Caboose. Caboose,much respect is given to your influences on this website, and though my condescending personality will force myself into chortling laughter, just know that my contrary reaction shall serve as an example. After many decades of self righteous fonder, a single slip up as panicking to provoke an inevitable demise shall degrade thee to a miniscule guise of your former self. Your ghost will speak what no words can; we will squander all reinforcements of your legacy within the catacombs of our mind. We will vanquish our cherished memories of you eternally, serving the greatest irony of the day; that we who fear disassociation from remembrance and the pursuit of longevity in the course of the world, feel no remorse for denying that to a fellow Samaritan. This proves that while we live in the moment, you can flamboyantly cackle at our self imposed destiny. I present to you no condolences, for you have overcome a barrier I indeed will come to odds with myself.... And so will the GM and JL.

you're not even in the game

lolwut

Night 2

Axilus Prime laughed, before continuing his story to the medic. "And then he said that he am cry! Like, what?" The grammar brought a smile to the other villagers around them.

In the corner of the bar where the villagers were celebrating, Caboose's corpse sniffled.

Suddenly there was a loud bang as one of the Mafia walked in, shooting Axilus in the face. "Awww," he muttered as he began to lose blood. The Medic looked at Axilus, then ran out of the bar, towards someone else. "I have to protect them!", the medic said, taking away the regen field, the only thing Axilus could have used to let him live. With the medic having run away to protect somebody from the Mafia, Axilus face finally bled to death.

Axilus Prime, Civilian, killed.

"Oi! Put your hands up!" The detective said as he slowly tickled somebody else with his foot. His visor flared orange as Promethean Vision lit up, revealing to him another identity. 

"Well? Like what you see?" The person he interrogated said.

"No. Too hairy."

SUSPECT LIST FOR THE DEATH OF AXILUS PRIME:

Halo 5 2014/ Disney Frozen, who was seen inside the bar with a fish in his hands.

Fox McCloud, who hadn't been seen for some time

Unease P34nut, who had stolen all the peanuts in the bar uneasily

Ledgend 1221, who was seen running away after hearing the gunshot

You have Approx 48 hours to vote.

The peanuts were free!

Right?

Anyway. Axilus you were right! The mafia did target you. To bad that the medic had more important stuff to attend to >.>

My vote goes to Fox because he hadn't been seen in some time and the others, including me, were already in the bar while the mafia walked in.

Did the detective scan Mothman? Moths are hairy right?

Edited by Unease P34nut

I'm going with Fox...there is something wrong about something...but I don't know what! I was going to vote against Frozen, and make a fish pun, something like: Something about this murder is fishy!...and its not the fish! But the person holding the fishDefinitely fishy!

But I'm voting against Fox.

Holy mackerel! it has to be Frozen! No one holds a bloody bass and doesn't expect to kill with it. If not anything else, we know that Frozen is some sort of demented fish bowl guzzler with a thing for gonads. "Why dont I shoot someone with some calamari pellets why dont I? Yeah, why dont I FINish this with a bang. I better use a two-handed gun since pistols give me CARPal tunnel." <---because Frozen makes atrocious fish jokes and talks like a British person. TUNA in to see how this exciting case develops. 

Holy mackerel! it has to be Frozen! No one holds a bloody bass and doesn't expect to kill with it. If not anything else, we know that Frozen is some sort of demented fish bowl guzzler with a thing for gonads. "Why dont I shoot someone with some calamari pellets why dont I? Yeah, why dont I FINish this with a bang. I better use a two-handed gun since pistols give me CARPal tunnel." <---because Frozen makes atrocious fish jokes and talks like a British person. TUNA in to see how this exciting case develops. 

If you're not playing please don't try to point the blame on others.

Damn.

I had a bit of hope that wouldn't happen, but I suppose in the end I saw it coming. Didn't have the gall to put out a request for the medic to save me, because I'd feel really bad if the medic protected me, and then it turned out I was not the target. Perhaps I might have been wiser if I did.

Good luck, town. Let all the Mafia hang.

Fox - 3

Frozen - 3

Hanging 2: The Double Lynch of Fox McCloud and Frozen, whose name is like 2 names in 1.

In the corpse heap in the corner, Caboose watched, half intently and half sadly as both Fox and Frozen walked up the steps towards their demise. Both of them had been bandwagoned onto the cutting block, but neither had exactly said anything.

"DEATH BY KILLING!" Yelled JXZAW.

"DEATH BY LIVING!" Yelled Silent Alpha.

"Death by...nothing?" Frozen whimpered.

"Death by melting," Fox muttered.

The GM swung his scythe in a circle for effect, and the crowds of people that roared in anger fell into silence as they waited in an anticipated manner for bloodshed. "You are both hereby removed of your right to live, and shall be sentenced to the corpse heap in the corner until proven not guilty." Frozen frowned. "Doesn't that mean that even if we're not guilty, we'll be dead? I mean, you'll know our identites immediately after...." His voice died down immediately when scythe's blade came within a millimeter of his throat. 

"Do you have anything left to say?"

Fox spoke up. "YOU'RE A MAFIAN," he pointed, "AND YOU'RE A MAFIAN. EVERYONE IS A MAFIAN."

In the corpse heap in the corner, Axilus sighed. "We've had enough accusations for one game, lets just get this over with."

The switch was flipped, the trapdoors were opened. Both members dropped downwards, their necks snapping and their ID's popping out of their pockets conveniently.

Frozen, Civilian, Lynched.

Fox McCloud, Mafian, Lynched.

All roles, PM me your targets and other details required within the next 48 hours please.