The Sniper of 343i.org

Is not JL

Pff. When I joined the Corps, we didn't have any fancy-shmancy tanks! We had sticks! Two sticks and a rock for a whole platoon. And we had to share the rock!

So pass that damn rock on to the next guy!

Nah.

It's my rock. The platoon can afford WHOLE BOXES of rocks now! :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...

Add me in, I am the evil shadow lurker with an IQ of 1,000,000 afterall.

Name: Twinreaper

Weapon: M4A .50 cal supressed / Twin bladed Scythe

Appearance: Digital Purgatory

Skill / Powers: Promethian Vision / Precognative Vision. Summoner of evil, High Intelligence

Bio: Unknown origin

Chapter 14: Frosted

X Minutes later.....

Ranger stared down the scope of his gun, the crosshair of which was now glued to the chest of one of the members walking far, far down in the streets below. Through the high-zoom scope, the sniper could quite clearly see all the nooks and crannies of the armor that Axilus Prime wore - although Ranger made no effort to aim for the parts of the body which had weaker, or no armor and simply the undersuit. There was no need for the increased penetration from the bullet. Today, he wasn't shooting to ban.

The Smart Display system integrated into the rifle activated with the press of a button. To the side of the rifle, a small, nozzle like device erected outwards, before flaring to life, sending out rays of light that projected into a 3D holographic model of the buildings around. Two red dots were situated within this miniature 3D map - one of them was Axilus Prime. And the other one was just about to turn a corner to get in view.

Beneath the combat mask he now wore, his lips creased, dipped, forming into a smile.

This would be fun.

This would be wondrous.

"Phase 2 begin."

Within the wilderness.....

Elite Sniper grunted as he stepped over a fallen tree trunk, nearly tripping over it as he pulled his leg up and over. Looking up, he watched as Mayh3m continued walking along, atop the tree's branches, leaping from one to another as though he were magnetized to them in a way resembling the movements of Assassin's Creed games, yet in a much more fluid and alive way.

"What do you see?" He yelled up towards Mayh3m, hoping that they were getting to their objective....wherever that may be. Blasted old man. Didn't even give them instructions, much less drive them there.

Mayh3m looked down. "I see a person who's too slow and thus dragging us down. I can see where we're going, but you're going at such a slow pace that I think we'll reach our destination and find whatever relic is needed to free that old guy in, errrrr...." He held up his hand, raising his fingers one by one in mock calculations before uttering, "Never."

"Wow. You're a prick."

"And you're dragging the team down. You're the prick."

There was a nearly inaudible howl coming from the far distance, it's sound only coming from travelling over the treetops, giving the two travellers a slight shiver down their spine. Even with their combat capabilities, there were things far, far more dangerous than they could expect lurking within this jungle.......

Within the city.......

Boss looked around. They were at some kind of intersection - a bit like Times Square in New York city, but without the same hustle and bustle, though around the buildings, billboards still flickered with advertisements, recruitments for game studios, artwork, as well as the occasional news bulletin board. The large light mildly disturbed Boss, though not in a physical way. Sparky's keen eyes could pick it up better than the average human, but all these lights were creating weird distortions on Boss' body, as though there were a bunch of shadows and a bunch of light being reflected in the wrong way for a human.

Weird.

They'd just gotten out of the forum express railyway, and were walking down a few streets to get to their destination - a shop that actually catered to them, if only because the owners of the shop weren't exactly the nicest people, and had racked up a high enough killstreak to send in a care package to the Pricks. But as he walked down the street, the leader of the Pricks tensed. Something was wrong - even if it was just an instinct telling him so, giving him the notion that somebody was watching......

He glanced round, not slowing in his walk but now on guard. The other pricks who joined him immediately caught on to Boss' change, and immediately began to eye the surroundings. Sure, they were giant ***holes, but they certainly weren't idiotic.

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. On the other sidewalk of the street, there was somebody in red and blue armor walking by, he or she being the most dangerous in the apparent vicinity, but the Spartan paid Boss and his crew no heed.

So what was this weirdness he felt.....?

What happens next to Axilus Prime? How will Boss and the other Trifecta of Pricks react to what seems to be about to go down? And what is it that Elite Sniper and Mayh3m face? Comment down below your predictions and start up a discussion, if you may. :)

• Like 1

Name: Tyrone King

Weapon(s): M45D Tactical Shotgun

Skills and Powers: Demolition, repairman.

Bio: Joined the rebels after the Human-Covenant War. Ran from a rebel outpost and became a mercenary. Takes any work as long as the cash is paid in advance.