•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  Twinreaper : (17 July 2018 - 11:47 AM) Truth be told, I just started recently to notice how bland and plain the skyboxes in Destiny 2 are, because everything else is so beautiful and detailed and expansive that you dont really take notice of the sky.
@  Twinreaper : (17 July 2018 - 11:46 AM) You can only look out into skyboxes so much...
@  Twinreaper : (17 July 2018 - 11:45 AM) The snese of being somewhere truly expansive and overwhelming?
@  Twinreaper : (17 July 2018 - 11:45 AM) Here's what I never did like about Halo or standard campaigns in general. It never felt natural. No matter what, you always started off exactly where you needed to be. there was no getting lost or side tracked. I realize a story is being told, but where are the mishaps? The wrong turns?
@  Twinreaper : (17 July 2018 - 11:42 AM) 343 already did the whole CoD gameplay mechanic copy and paste, why not just go full fledged Open World style at this point?
@  Twinreaper : (17 July 2018 - 11:41 AM) I dont care what anyone says.... if you took Mass Effect, Destiny or the new game Anthem (coming 2019) and replaced it with all content items from the Halo Universe..... that **** would seel like hotcakes!!!
@  Twinreaper : (17 July 2018 - 11:38 AM) of coarse players who have the absolute best luck in the game, will never see anything wrong with the system.
@  Twinreaper : (17 July 2018 - 11:37 AM) Gut's comments on how good the REQ system is, negates his good idea for Vid master
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (17 July 2018 - 10:25 AM) Love Guts' suggestion of bringing back Vidmaster challenges, those were great in Halo 3 and ODST.
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (17 July 2018 - 10:24 AM) I would love for 343 to go back to Halo 3's way, or at least Halo: Reach or Halo 4's way.
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (17 July 2018 - 10:24 AM) I don't even think it should be reworked in anyway. There's no way to work for specifically what you want, RNG reward systems are a massive failure for Halo. They were perfect for Mass Effect 3's multiplayer (one of the best multiplayers I've seen in my life), but horrible for Halo.
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (17 July 2018 - 10:22 AM) The more I think about it, the more I realise how much I don't want the REQ system to be in Halo at all anymore. Red summed things up for me perfectly.
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (17 July 2018 - 01:26 AM) @Jack Of Harts Thanks bro :yay:
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (17 July 2018 - 01:26 AM) @I_Make_Big_Boom Great response, loving the thought and effort members are putting into this poll
@  343iBot : (16 July 2018 - 06:36 AM) Welcome to the forums, sanjaysinghania838! :welcome: View sanjaysinghania838's Profile
@  343iBot : (15 July 2018 - 11:20 PM) Welcome to the forums, annamolly! :welcome: View annamolly's Profile
@  Jack Of Harts : (15 July 2018 - 02:30 PM) @UNSC Spartan-II Lookin' good in that colour buddy!
@  Jack Of Harts : (15 July 2018 - 02:27 PM) Heyo
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (15 July 2018 - 12:08 PM) @UNSC Spartan-II I replied yo
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (15 July 2018 - 07:42 AM) If I'm ever interested again, I'll certainly give it another shot.

Photo

AWI Clan recruitment (A Worthwhile Investment).

clans halo reach Halo: Reach halo Community AWI Friends Gaming Campaign Team slayer

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#181 RustHealer

RustHealer

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:RustHealer11865

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:20 PM

Are you guys still recruiting if so please message me. GT: RustHealer11865

#182 AWI Your Fear

AWI Your Fear

Jackal

• Members
  • 14 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:AWI Your Fear
  • LocationLondon

Posted 23 September 2016 - 01:39 PM

I will add you immediately and every one else. We have been on hiatus and now ready to consider applicants again
Hello everyone. Apologies for the Hiatus, but I was away in China for about two years with laggy connection. Now I'm back in London. Me and my brother AWI Metal Mew 2 are recruiting again for our clan, we are starting over from scratch.

Please read the rules in the first page of our recruitment thread. We are looking for fun people.

You must be social. We want a family, we want Skype calls, Facebook's, instagrams. Not just for checking up on you and recruiting. We would like to use those avenues for recruiting too. But more because we are a family and that means being there for each other and supporting each other.

When we see a friend stressed, we support them, when we see an angry or depressed post. We will offer to listen and help cheer you up.

But in return for that, we expect loyalty. You can mess around in the clan a little. But you can't mess WITH the clan.

awi%20your%20fear_red_0.png

A.W.I = A Worthwhile Investment, Recruit Thread - www.343i.org/1g0

#183 ThomA293

ThomA293

Grunt

• New Members
  • 0 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Thom-A293

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:52 PM

Yo may I please join AWI? My gamer tag is sylux 16
Sylux16

#184 AWI Your Fear

AWI Your Fear

Jackal

• Members
  • 14 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:AWI Your Fear
  • LocationLondon

Posted 20 October 2016 - 02:22 PM

Yo may I please join AWI? My gamer tag is sylux 16
Sylux16

I sent you a friends request.

I will try to book you in for a party chat and little civil chat and see if you are are what we are looking for.

My secretary shall contact you, by that i mean my sock, and by my sock, i mean me because I am too selfish to pay anyone else to do my job :-)

awi%20your%20fear_red_0.png

A.W.I = A Worthwhile Investment, Recruit Thread - www.343i.org/1g0

#185 Slivayne92

Slivayne92

Grunt

• New Members
  • 0 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Slivayne

Posted 25 October 2016 - 05:54 PM

GT Slivayne if ya'll are still recruiting 

#186 AsG xTiMiDx

AsG xTiMiDx

Jackal

• Members
  • 6 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:AsG xTiMiDx

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:40 PM

Is AWI still recruiting? My GT: AsG xTiMiDx

#187 Drowning In The Void

Drowning In The Void

Grunt

• New Members
  • 0 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:KaiJuju Luvs U

Posted 23 January 2017 - 04:00 PM

Hey there. I'm still pretty limited in my experience with halo 5, but from what I've read here, it seems like this clan would be pretty fun to be in. 

My gamertag is KaiJuju Luvs U (I know it's strange, that's the point).

So yeah hmu and hopefully I can join and have some fun with you all.

#188 Reaper666

Reaper666

Grunt

• New Members
  • 0 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:D3ATH MEGAPUNCH

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:11 PM

Can I join please, my GT is D3ATH MEGAPUNCH

#189 lx Jester xl

lx Jester xl

Grunt

• New Members
  • 0 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:lx Jester xl

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:39 PM

Hey, I am interested in joining your clan, I just recently got halo 5, but in halo 4 I ninja'd with the best and competed in the PGL Chicago tournament, so I firmly believe I would be a good addition to one of your teams! Thanks and let me know what you think! I can provide any details you need, and I'm definitely game for tryouts

#190 AWI Metal Mew 2

AWI Metal Mew 2

Jackal

• Members
  • 11 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:AWI Metal Mew 2
  • LocationLondon, England

Posted 12 March 2018 - 08:15 PM

AWI Is Back!
Back from our well-needed hiatus, My brother went to China, I've been somewhat busy or distracted and now we are ready to get our butts in gear and once again carve out a tiny portion of Halo for ourselves...Mostly Halo Reach, Or 3, sometimes 4 and 5 though they are the least enjoyable IMO, the campaign and multiplayer.

I know, I know...It's not hip to hate Halo 5, but trust me after a few games with us you will too lol.

Look forward to meeting you here and then on the battlefield...Leave your GT and your preferred role, I.e Sniper, Flanker, Main slayer, CQC (Close quarters Combat, etc.
AWI Metal Mew 2

AWI Co-Founder.

awi%20metal%20mew%202_black_1.png

A.W.I = A Worthwhile Investment... Recruitment Thread - .343i.org/1g0....Clan site: Withheld

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: clans, halo reach, Halo: Reach, halo, Community, AWI, Friends, Gaming, Campaign, Team slayer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users