Xbox One release date confirmed.

Adam91

Xbox-One-Kinect-Controller-605x454.jpg

The Xbox One is set to release on November 22nd 2013 as confirmed on news.xbox.com. It will launch for USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Brazil, Austria and Mexico and for every where else will get a 2014 release. 

Read up on some articles here 

http://news.xbox.com/2013/09/xbox-one-launch

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-16035-Xbox-One-Launch-Date-Finally-Revealed.html

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/09/04/xbox-one-release-date-to-be-announced-today

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 5

Hmm. This is an interesting ploy by Microsoft. They are not releasing the Xbox One until after the PS4's release. I am curious as to how the fanbase will respond to this. The PS4 is being released on the 15th of November, exactly seven days before the Xbox One.

• Like 2

Hmm. This is an interesting ploy by Microsoft. They are not releasing the Xbox One until after the PS4's release. I am curious as to how the fanbase will respond to this. The PS4 is being released on the 15th of November, exactly seven days before the Xbox One.

Ya I'm sure fans will explode over waiting the extra 7 days. just as they did with the 100 dollar price difference. Cant wait for all the complaints... :(

I am definitely getting an Xbox One I just don't know if I'll be getting it at the release. I might get a new 360 before I get a One because a lot of great games that I want will still be released on the 360 (Batman: Arkham Origins, Destiny, TitanFall.)

I was thinking the exact same thing man.

However, I don't know if I want to purchase these games on the Xbox 360. If I purchase them on the Xbox One, I get to experience these games at their full potential. Very tough decision. The 360 won't be able to handle BF4's 64-player service, so I'd want to get the Xbox One for that. Titanfall and Destiny have amazing graphics that I'd personally like to see at their maximum.

Very excited, but very much a gamble. I'll probably make a decision once I have a demo on them at the EB Games Expo this year.

• Like 1

I am definitely getting an Xbox One I just don't know if I'll be getting it at the release. I might get a new 360 before I get a One because a lot of great games that I want will still be released on the 360 (Batman: Arkham Origins, Destiny, TitanFall.)

Another good thing about sticking with Current gen as the world transitions into Next-Gen, is... Price cuts. Imagine all the big, juicy sales, and discounts maybe even bonus content or free merchandise with each purchase!

I am excited for next gen so that I can get great AAA title last gen games without breaking the bank.

:)

• Like 2

Seven days is still acceptable, I think. As long as no exclusive comes out between that gap.

Another good thing about sticking with Current gen as the world transitions into Next-Gen, is... Price cuts. Imagine all the big, juicy sales, and discounts maybe even bonus content or free merchandise with each purchase!

I am excited for next gen so that I can get great AAA title last gen games without breaking the bank.

:)

Definitely in agreement. I love my 360, there's still plenty of games for this console.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I am getting so pumped for the ps4 I cannot wait but if you cannot afford a next gen console or a decent pc then you didn't have to stick with current gen the only game franchise that suffers from it is bf4 although don't expect the games to look amazing as well but Sony and Microsoft has confirmed that they will be supporting it for the next 2 years so no need to rush. :)