Please Fix The Thruster Pack

hondamxr13

• 3 weeks later...

You can cancels actions with thruster pack.. Say for example.. You are in a melee fight against another. And you both need two hits. And whoever manuevers best wins.. Well if you melee then thuster.... The third person camera helps showing where opponent is and the just close in on him and melee again.. While he is still recovering from melee and or turning to aim at you. Cancels can be from reloading throwing nades.. I havent tested that yet but it show cancel just like it cancels from melees.

• 5 months later...

Please fix the thruster pack

It lends no additional speed, even when used in air. It cannot be used in anywhere in matchmaking effectively.

In campaign it was incredible i never let it go once i got it. you were able to quickly dart about a room and it lent speed to jumps in air this would be invaluable in online play

please consider a revamp of the thruster pack i would like so much to be able to use it in matchmaking games and spartan ops.

Sincerely 

Mr.Dpooly

I used to use it before unlocking Regen, but my thoughts are that it needs just a little more distance and maybe two shots before the recharge much like evade.

I don't see the fuss over 3rd/1st person view. It doesn't put off the aim and you get to see you AA in use.

i somewhat agree but again there are weakness meant to be there like the 3rd to 1st should be cause then you have to recover from using it and if you use it wisely hand to hand equals out but the thruster can back hand them and confuse the enmmys line of fire. now for pros out there (which there are they can still mange to do 50/50 kill on you 50 you win 50 you lose. so there are some bugs but 343 made it for a reason so none is to op with armor abilltys they have to learn the armor abilty before there op.