Killcams?

TheEnd

Should there be killcams in Halo 4?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be killcams in Halo 4?

• Yes
    • No

Well no of course, but at this point there are tons of things worse than kill cams being added like custom classes random weapon spawning etc.... so at this point even if they did add kill cams im not sure if it would make the game all that diffrent... but hey if they wanna trade in the custom classes and random weapon spawning for kill cams BRING IT ON

You really haven't even listened have you? You can't put anything better than a BR or DMR in your loadouts.

It's really not worth it. Some people just won't accept the fact that the game could be really good. It's not Halo 2 or 3, so it's bad.

its not just your primary weapon its that plus perks grenade types weapon customization secondary weapon your Armour ability im pretty sure your the one who hasn't listened

by doing this your turning it into something thats not a halo game

If you dont want these things play halo 3. its still going to be halo are there still guns shields melee and grenades those are the most important things to a halo game and there all there why should i have to walk 5 feet to pick up a BR why cant i just spawn with it? and the weapons are not random they spawn in the same places just the weapon it self will change to another location for example i go to get the spartan laser on last resort instead its a sniper rifle and the spartan laser has spawned were the sniper would little jimmy isnt going to get lucky and have a rocket spawn next to him in a corner. as for killcams who cares? i just hope you can turn it off if you want to i like them but i get why some people dont i want a finnal killcam though. As for custom loadouts halo was dieing sorry people its true no sprint was really annoying and slowed the game down it couldnt keep up with other FPS its finnaly starting to evolve in what seems to be a good refeshing way while still being halo will just have to wait and see.

HLG will be devastated.

lawlnope. HLG doesn't kill from hiding spots. They kill, then hide. :D

Also, I would like a "Game Winning Killcam" but any other sort of killcam I wouldn't like. If you need killcams to play well, then you shouldn't be playing. There are so many ways to find your opponents as there is (names over heads, bullet trails, motion tracker, freecam pointing towards enemy upon death, etc.) there doesn't need to be another one.

If I wanted an easy game to play I would have picked CoD over Halo during the time of H3.