Killcams?

TheEnd

Should there be killcams in Halo 4?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be killcams in Halo 4?

• Yes
    • No

I dont think its a kill cam but a modified death cam from reach i say reach bcus i remember seeing this in previous halo games i.e halo 3 , 2 , 1 .. If u paid close attn in reach when someone killed you it showed where it was from or the area u was killed from for a short second... Maybe they took that an made it so that you can choose to watch the " death cam" or maybe they updated it from reach an it shows the person who killed you Where they going...

Me personally i would love to noscope someone from across the map an to know in my head " yea he saw that"! Itll bring alot of bragging rights

and now he knows exactly where you are sniping

How about you guys actually explain how it will affect gameplay instead of just saying that it will?

no killcam: you get a kill, and the only view the dead guy has is a movable camera around his broken corpse. he can see the general direction of where you are but does not know the angles/ shooting lanes/ ambush spot that you killed him from. You can keep playing your strategy until he wises up, which probably wont be until you kill him a few more times.

killcam: you kill a guy, he watches the killcam and sees you sniping in a corner(a viable strategy). he now knows your blindspots, shooting lanes, strategy, (and possible everything you see on your own HUD i.e ammo, armor abilities, health. and what do you know, you get killed by his "no respawn time grenade throw" to the exact spot you are sniping. your strategy is ruined.

there is now no reason for learning the game or the right spots on the map because everyone else has done it for you. YAY every 12 year old can breath now because Halo 4 has an "easy button now"

I see this more as a "whiner who camps too much with a sniper" 's argument. If you are zoomed in, they know where you are looking, and can only approximate your position. I'm sure the kill cam wouldn't go past when you die so much that you can tell where the player is going. It'd probably end right after you get killed. Well, if they know anything about Halo gamers.

I am okay with kill cams, but i do agree that they can be a real pain at times. A sniper doesn't want to have to give up his location every time he kills someone. It kind of ruins the entire point of sniping, they might as well run around trying to no-scope people.

no offense but its because of people like you that killed halo to begin with everything was fine till yall started complaining

excuse me he was talking about how he doesnt like the change and i said halo needed to change to survive and that if he wanted to stay in the past he could play halo 3 he said there were like 90 people on that game and i said he could go play with them. and um i have been playing halo since i was 8 when i first played halo CE halo 2 was my favorite halo ever iv been deffending 343 not complaining about the change he was complaining not me i respect his opinion but i dont like it when people like you accuse me of something i didnt do.

no killcam: you get a kill, and the only view the dead guy has is a movable camera around his broken corpse. he can see the general direction of where you are but does not know the angles/ shooting lanes/ ambush spot that you killed him from. You can keep playing your strategy until he wises up, which probably wont be until you kill him a few more times.

killcam: you kill a guy, he watches the killcam and sees you sniping in a corner(a viable strategy). he now knows your blindspots, shooting lanes, strategy, (and possible everything you see on your own HUD i.e ammo, armor abilities, health. and what do you know, you get killed by his "no respawn time grenade throw" to the exact spot you are sniping. your strategy is ruined.

there is now no reason for learning the game or the right spots on the map because everyone else has done it for you. YAY every 12 year old can breath now because Halo 4 has an "easy button now"

lol you know you can skip the killcam and just spawn you dont have to watch the thing. and halo 1 and 2 you couldnt move around on the screen so its still halo what ever that means.

yeah and i think it is dumb in cod too. its no fun when you kill someone and then, oh hey, a grenade from them kills you the next 2 seconds because they know exactly where you are

this

all halo needs is a view from your dead bodies position to swivel around and look. killcams are just going to make people lazy and ruin people that strive off of being hidden.

are you trolling? you want to be able to watch what the other team is doing while you play?

No. It just popped in my head.

I don't know about you, but I consider calling someone a troll or asking if they are trolling to be disrespectful. And in a lot of places, evidently not here, but still, in many other places, that gets you banned. I just hate seeing the word used when someone is not trolling by any means.

lol you know you can skip the killcam and just spawn you dont have to watch the thing. and halo 1 and 2 you couldnt move around on the screen so its still halo what ever that means.

i cant make my opponent that i just killed skip the kill cam though

I don't know about you, but I consider calling someone a troll or asking if they are trolling to be disrespectful. And in a lot of places, evidently not here, but still, in many other places, that gets you banned. I just hate seeing the word used when someone is not trolling by any means.

i was seriously asking if he was trolling. because, in other forums, you get banned for trolling

well the thing is... there is already a leaked video showing this. They probably will not listen to the community and i honestly think a kill cam is cool if you want to see what B.S way you died.

well the leak was from the Halo 4 Private BETA, so anything is up to change if they haven't confirmed it.

well the leak was from the Halo 4 Private BETA, so anything is up to change if they haven't confirmed it.

I highly doubt they would completely cut a whole feature. Seriously, i doubt killcams are in gametypes such as Snipers. I think 343 is at least that smart. I'd be willing to bet that they'd wait to see what the fans like. Then they'd put out an update if it isn't up to par.

I'd be willing to bet that they'd wait to see what the fans like. Then they'd put out an update if it isn't up to par.

That's true, if they put out a huge new feature like Killcams and find out that most of the community don't like the addition, chances are still that they remove it from the game in an update. I hope 343i's minds are open enough for that

its not just your primary weapon its that plus perks grenade types weapon customization secondary weapon your Armour ability im pretty sure your the one who hasn't listened

by doing this your turning it into something thats not a halo game

Leave...now...

We don't need any more of you ranting noobs. Take your 15 posts and go somewhere else to complain like the others. Halo is Halo, and will always be a game of its own.

• Like 1

thats like saying that they announced that everyone is going to spawn with rockets and then someone else saying lets wait to play the game before we call it a bad idea

Well. This isn't exactly rockets. So take a chill pill

• Like 1