18 New Images Leak From the Halo 4 Closed Beta

Tremendously awesome find Tyrael but I don't want a killcam, in a game like Halo it causes players to go straight after the or that just killed them and the players would just be trading kill for kill. It's also gonna cause a bunch of COD drama as if there wasn't enough of that...

• Like 1

Tremendously awesome find Tyrael but I don't want a killcam, in a game like Halo it causes players to go straight after the or that just killed them and the players would just be trading kill for kill. It's also gonna cause a bunch of COD drama as if there wasn't enough of that...

Thank you and i agree there Drizzy, i hope the auto sentry isn't something..overpowering.

This looks really cool, 3rd person on 7th Picture from Top? Anyways, this looks a lot better and more interesting than Halo:Reach, looks more like Halo 3, which I will love!

That actually looks like he's using a turret, which does put you in 3rd person.

Thank you and i agree there Drizzy, i hope the auto sentry isn't something..overpowering.

I agree with you and Drizzy, I do NOT want a killcam. Maybe (hopefully) its the other way around. Like, reshowing the death from your perspective, which I would be okay with. Kind of. As long as it can be toggled on and off skipped.

Also, Tyrael, the ''SNIPER'' loadout on the images does not show a stubby sniper. That is the DMR. Frankie stated that you cannot have power weapons in your loadouts, snipers and rocket launchers being prime examples.

Even more so, the images next to the weapon loadouts are either the Armor Abilities, or the Tactical Packages, with me leaning more toward the latter of the two.

I agree with you and Drizzy, I do NOT want a killcam. Maybe (hopefully) its the other way around. Like, reshowing the death from your perspective, which I would be okay with. Kind of. As long as it can be toggled on and off skipped.

Also, Tyrael, the ''SNIPER'' loadout on the images does not show a stubby sniper. That is the DMR. Frankie stated that you cannot have power weapons in your loadouts, snipers and rocket launchers being prime examples.

Even more so, the images next to the weapon loadouts are either the Armor Abilities, or the Tactical Packages, with me leaning more toward the latter of the two.

Yes, it says sniper there. It is obviously a DMR, just probably setup so the DMR can act like a low powered sniper. Since their adding all these perks and maybe attachments. So yeah. Just stating my opinion.

• Like 1

Ah I wasn't paying that much attention, I get it now.

I think Sniper is the name chosen for the loadout, meaning it probably has another precision weapon as a secondary or the pistol.

But from those pics, I can see the ghost is blue now, the laser is back, assault rifle looks like the one from reach, DMR has a greenish scope, turrets are still in.

And I'm guessing in the loadout picture, the icons are the abilities or equipment (if equipment is in).

• Like 1

I think Sniper is the name chosen for the loadout, meaning it probably has another precision weapon as a secondary or the pistol.

But from those pics, I can see the ghost is blue now, the laser is back, assault rifle looks like the one from reach, DMR has a greenish scope, turrets are still in.

And I'm guessing in the loadout picture, the icons are the abilities or equipment (if equipment is in).

I actually think the Assault Rifle looks like the one from Halo 3. Nothing about it really makes it look like Halo: Reach's Assault Rifle in my opinion.

These are some really nice screenshots, and I especially liked seeing the third person views when in vehicles and on turrets. Kill cams aren't something that bother me either way. If they're in Halo 4 then that's fine with me, I don't see much wrong with it. If they're not then that is also fine. What I want to see the most, in a clear and crisp quality, is the female Spartan IV model.

Looks great, love the Ghost, AR, Spartan Laser, everything else. Glad to see the Spartan Laser. Railgun could be a Concussion Rifle/Brute Shot replacement.

-Via iPhone

Not a CR or BS replacement. CR and BS were high-rof splash damage weapons. From what I've heard, it takes a second or two to charge ("half the time of a spartan laser"), and then emits a single lethal round/blast/whatever.

Whoa, amazing info. Glad to see the DMR in first person, return of the Spartan Laser, Halo 3 Assault Rifle, Ghost, and Mongoose. I absolutely HATE with my heart, the Killcam. I'm with Theorix, I will be bashing my head with a Pop's cereal box if Killcams are confirmed. Also the Sniper Rifles' length, about the same length as the DMR, but hopefully 343i will fix that. Anyways, time to go take a nap to get rid of this headache caused by the killcams. D: