Dont waste your vote. Let the community pick standard spartan IV helmet

TheEnd

Let the community choose the Spartan IV standard helmet  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should we, the community, be the ones to pick the helmet we all start out with?

• Yes, with such loyal fans, 343 should give the fans a choice of which helmet is standard
    • No, people would get too picky.

From what i have seen so far, the new spartan helmets look like a down grade rather than an upgrade. I know it's not a word, but the new helmets do not look "spartany".

Now, i know that nothing is set in stone yet, and 343i could have other helmet models up their sleeve. I do not even know what level of customization will be available. Will old helmet styles available? or are they all going out the window?

Anyways, here is my idea.

* 343i give the community 3 to 5 helmet options to choose from, we vote on it, and whatever helmet gets the most votes is what the spartan IVs are standard equipped with.

I just am not too visually satisfied with the helmets we have been shown so far. hopefully the armor customization is at least just as vast as Reach if not more. I know this is not halo reach, but the spartan IVs just do not look like spartans to me.

No.

Noble Six's helmet looks 'spartany' but is one of the most ugly helmets I've ever seen. Bungie didn't give us a pick on a standard helmet. I'm sure you will probably get enough spartan points to buy a new helmet the same day you get the game. This voting thing would just be unnecessary and sort of a waste of time.

• Like 1

No, I personally like the new armor. If that's the default Armor then I wont purchase anything until I can buy even better armor.

And Le Derp King... I liked Noble 6's Helmet. :(

haha

It's my opinion only that I don't like Noble Six's helmet. I do agree with TheEnd's signature though, the Spartan 4 helmet does look ugly but still, that's no reason to have a vote if we should use that for default armor.

The honest truth is that I'm completely indifferent to what the default helmet is. Everyone is just going to customise it to something else anyway.

Besides, when you're looking at someone in a game you're trying to work out the best way to kill them, not deciding how good their armour looks.

• Like 1

No, I personally like the new armor. If that's the default Armor then I wont purchase anything until I can buy even better armor.

And Le Derp King... I liked Noble 6's Helmet. :(

haha

yeah i like the MK V too lol

I like it. I think it sets them apart from the hulking Spartan II, which it should. I think it looks pretty cool, actually. Besides, Spartans are soldiers, not supermodels. Be happy we even get another Halo. Be happy we get more armor customization. Be happy we get it in only 5 months. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I enjoy the classic helmets but I like the new armor and the customization features they're coming out with. I have no problem with the spartan iv helmet. I think the customization of Halo 4 will undoubtedly be more in-depth than Halo Reach's or any other previous Halo game, which I'm really excited about and I also bet they'll have the classic helmet options after somebody earns enough spartan points.

• Like 2