So It Looks Like Call of Duty Is Copying Halo...

Undead

Many people went on some stupid rant saying that Halo is just copying Call of Duty when in reality its the other way around. Take a look at this and tell me what you think.

blops2headerimg530px313.jpg

blops21.jpg

blops23.jpg

I think the game looks stupid to be completely honest... and here is the link to my source: http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/01/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-what-we-know-thus-far/

• Like 2

How is this similar to Halo in any way? Honestly, the CoD franchise isn't even worthy to be compared to Halo.

It doesn't I was just being a Troll since its kind of futuristic I decided to be a complete d-bag and make a rant about it. haha

• Like 1

All I see is graphics that are far superior to Halo. That image of the in-game rendering system of gameplay footage trumps anything from Reach, and even the cinematics from Halo 4.

Ive been standing up for Black Ops II against rabid CoD haters but how do you figure those graphics beating Halo 4? If anything the graphics look worse than MW3. I don't mind particularly but the textures and lighting are not very advanced looking to my amatuer assessment...H4 looks like its pushing Halos engine as far as it can go on the other hand.

• Like 1

All I see is graphics that are far superior to Halo. That image of the in-game rendering system of gameplay footage trumps anything from Reach, and even the cinematics from Halo 4.

.... seriously? you might need glasses buddy, the graphics arent even close to the quality that the halo 4 graphics are offering. In fact, it almost looks like the graphics have gone DOWN in terms of quality from the last game.

regardless, graphics dont make games. Cod is a horrible game to begin with, dosent matter if it had god of war 3 graphics its still bad.

.... seriously? you might need glasses buddy, the graphics arent even close to the quality that the halo 4 graphics are offering. In fact, it almost looks like the graphics have gone DOWN in terms of quality from the last game.

regardless, graphics dont make games. Cod is a horrible game to begin with, dosent matter if it had god of war 3 graphics its still bad.

I agree with you, the only fun Call of Duty's were Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: World at War. All the other ones are bad.

The graphics are far superior. Halo 4 is using an engine with a graphical layer that was already set in stone the moment they compiled the final product engine to begin Alpha and pre Alpha stage testing. You can argue it all you want, but the simple fact is, Halo has always been poor in the particle effect and physics end of the gaming spectrum. The graphical layer of the new CoD will allow.and always will offer more.range and depth of important graphics backend processessing.

You can't really argue CoD is horrible when mw3 sold more copies than pretty much anything, Ever. An example? Halo Reach sold around 4 million copies in the first week, while Mw3 sold more than 9 million in the first day alone.

So please people. Just because you don't like a game doesn't mean it sucks. At the end of the day, Activision could afford to buy the Halo rights an burn them with all the money CoD made them.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/244084/modern_warfare_3_has_best_5day_sales_in_history_of_known_universe.html