PhNx Hellfire/Ryuke Hellfire

Ryuke Hellfire

About Me!

Gamertag: PhNx Hellfire

Origin of gamer tag: Ryuke is a LARP name I came up with as a combination of Ryu from Street fighter and the -ke was originally a -ck (Ryuck). As for Hellfire, its due to my favorite kind of missile in real life. the AGM - 114 Hellfire missile. That missile hits its target? Anything and everything effected by it just died in a fire...

Previous or current clan/community: Bungie, Phoinix, Halo Waypoint.

About Halo!

Halo game(s) you are currently playing: Halo Reach, Halo 3, ODST, going to get back into things with Halo: CE PC soon though.

Favorite Map: I've been going back and forth on this, but really, I still don't have a favorite. It's narrowed down to a tossup between Countdown, Arena Zealot, and Spire for Reach. Valhalla and Avalanche tied for Halo 3. Data Hive, Lost Platoon, and Windward for Halo 3:ODST.

Favorite Gametype: Still Slayer, though I'm starting to appreciate Objective gametypes more and more. Particularly Invasion or BTB types.

Favorite Playlist: Team Snipers. Without a doubt, Team Snipers, though I'm going to start making trips into Invasion and Team slayer more often now...

Least favorite map, gametype and playlist:

L.F.M.: took me a little bit to narrow this down, but I'm not a fan of Asylum and BOOMball game variant without evade. Taking that out really cut me down as to the effectiveness of what I can accomplish, though Sprint is a very capable backup.

L.F.G.: Still Infection/Safe Haven. I can do well enough with a shotgun, but I personally can't stand the situations that occur in that. With the betrayals that previously were occurring, I just said this gametype wasn't that fun, with the update, I've yet to try it. So we'll see...

L.F.P.: Still Living Dead.

Preferred control scheme: LEGACY!

Halo playing style (offense, defense, sniper, driver, etc.): I've found I don't have a single mode of gameplay. I like being knowledgeable about the styles of combat mix-up to be the best possible combination, but I am finding the combat prowess of BTB T.U. DMR and sniping for both offensive and defensive is a lovely combination most matches. Other then that, frontline infantry soldier for life. However short it may or may not be.

Favorite Halo character: I stand by Linda. Snipers run the battlefield.

Favorite Halo book: Ghost of Onyx/The Flood

Favorite Halo quote: "War is hell, and I'm the devil!" - Team Omega, Halo Wars, Combat Chatter. If there is a second one: "School is now in session!" - Sergeant Johnson, Halo: CE

Other stuff!

Favorite music: The orchestral melodies of soundtracks, the surreal beauty of indie rock, the powerful harmonies of hard rock, and the raw emotion of metal...

Favorite movie: More then I care to admit to... no one favorite, though I'd recommend Peaceful Warrior (2006 or 7) for anyone to watch at least once.

Favorite TV show: NCIS, House.

Favorite quote: "Choose your destinations well, but do not hurry their, you will arrive soon enough." (Benjamin Franklin)

Anything else we should know?

I am a surfer, a former LARPer, and work in a aerospace engineering work environment, so I apologize if I come across strong. Other then this, I will make jokes, and if you don't like them... tough luck. ^_^.

post-22389-0-66193300-1335899950_thumb.jpg

post-22389-0-10594900-1335899988_thumb.jpg

post-22389-0-68834100-1335900030_thumb.jpg

post-22389-0-93946400-1335900083_thumb.jpg

post-22389-0-75613000-1335900240_thumb.jpg

• Like 1