PhNx Hellfire/Ryuke Hellfire

Ryuke Hellfire

Ganon, I will remind you she is in control. You are the man, she is the woman. therefore, she wins 99.9% of all the battles. Just give up now and say your sorry...

LOLZ. I don't see any battle here. I see a solid conversation were a girl knows how to talk about video games. :D

LOL. Yes. That's me.

I actually don't hate shoes or pink.>_> But I love my video games and action figures better than any pair of shoes or clothes or whatever.

I really want the Master Chief Playarts figure by Square Enix. It's nice looking.=O.

But before i'd buy that i'd much rather get Square's Sam Gideon figure from the game Vanquish. Square's figures are a bit more expensive than the ones I own but i'd like to get a few eventually.

LOL. I already own 2 chief figures, some Reach figures and the Anniversary Cortana figure which was really just a re-release. I had really wanted it but the cheapest I could find it was 30-40 bucks. Then they released it for 10-13 dollars for the Anniversary.=D I want to buy another one though and keep it sealed. My original intent was to keep it sealed but I really wanted to see it light up.>_>

LOL. It's not lame. I have 2 Let's Plays/video game playthroughs on my youtube.>_> One was Mario 3 and the other was a Sailor Moon game.XD I had more that I did with my boyfriend but he deleted them. I sound so lame in them.>.< I say a lot of stupid stuff. They were from almost 3 years ago and they were my first ever videos I made online.

I did have pics of my stuff I have but I don't have them anymore.

Omg you have a lot of cool stuff.=O I don't have a bunch of stuff yet. I'm still building my collection. I've never been to any gaming events so I don't have any super cool swag from events.

One of the coolest things I have are these steel collectors cards for Reach. I have a Noble Six one, Kat, Jorge and maybe another that I can't remember it's Jun or Emile. My boyfriend got them from a Microsoft Rep who came into their store. I also have a Halo lanyard that he gave me but I don't know where he put it.>.<

The Noble Six card was sort of lame though. Instead of an actual picture of Noble Six it was a mirror..you know..because YOU are Noble Six. Lolol.

:D Bungie IMO is the best company in the world and i love collecting their stuff. When i met them they didn't show any Ego poster and frankie was a lot more opened with that company <3 Frankie is still a cool dude in my book.

I agree the story is very important and i think 343i will do a superb job at the story for Halo 4. Im just worried about the balance in MP.

The event i went to i get most of that Halo swag from Its called Pax Prime and bungie has been to pretty much all of them.

343i had one last year called Halo fest and they did a good job creating the event but meeting some of the community had its was ups and downs :/

Not to sound like a downer but i prefer a company with a awesome personality. The creativity is more unique when the personalities out shine the creation. :D My words of philosophy.