PhNx Hellfire/Ryuke Hellfire

Ryuke Hellfire

:D Bungie IMO is the best company in the world and i love collecting their stuff. When i met them they didn't show any Ego poster and frankie was a lot more opened with that company <3 Frankie is still a cool dude in my book.

I agree the story is very important and i think 343i will do a superb job at the story for Halo 4. Im just worried about the balance in MP.

The event i went to i get most of that Halo swag from Its called Pax Prime and bungie has been to pretty much all of them.

343i had one last year called Halo fest and they did a good job creating the event but meeting some of the community had its was ups and downs :/

Not to sound like a downer but i prefer a company with a awesome personality. The creativity is more unique when the personalities out shine the creation. :D My words of philosophy.

:D Bungie IMO is the best company in the world and i love collecting their stuff. When i met them they didn't show any Ego poster and frankie was a lot more opened with that company <3 Frankie is still a cool dude in my book.

I agree the story is very important and i think 343i will do a superb job at the story for Halo 4. Im just worried about the balance in MP.

The event i went to i get most of that Halo swag from Its called Pax Prime and bungie has been to pretty much all of them.

343i had one last year called Halo fest and they did a good job creating the event but meeting some of the community had its was ups and downs :/

Not to sound like a downer but i prefer a company with a awesome personality. The creativity is more unique when the personalities out shine the creation. :D My words of philosophy.

I've never met any of them so I can't judge them personally. From what i've seen I think Frankie seems like an awesome guy and he really seems to care about the Halo franchise.

I think the story will be awesome too. I think the MP looks better in comparison to Reach but yeah, i'm definitely worried about balance. I'll be getting the game no matter what. After playing Reach again lately, I decided that if H4's MP is really similar to Reach's or worse, then after H4 i'll probably just be done with MP. I'll continue to play the campaigns as long as they're good but if they don't balance out the MP properly then I don't know if I can really see myself playing it in the future.

I can still enjoy myself with Reach but there are just so many frustrations sometimes.@_@ Though a huge chunk of that is the people I get paired with. I admittedly was playing like garbage the last 2 days also.

Yeah some of the community seems kind of blah.=/

And definitely. If you have a great personality I think that will definitely shine through.

Ok Hellfire, since you asked, i'm going to do a summary of RE.=D I'm not going to go 100% into detail. I haven't beaten the DS game which is part of the main series and I haven't beaten the spin-offs nor have I read all of the books. RE also has tons of characters so there may be some I leave out like different S.T.A.R.S members, police officers, doctors, family members, etc.

So the series started with RE1 but then they later made RE0 which is a prequel.

RE0 stars Rebecca Chambers who is a rookie member of S.T.A.R.S*she just recently joined* and she's also the medic. She was part of S.T.A.R.S Bravo team and they were sent to investigate the murders occurring in the Arklay Mountains but their helicopter crashes in a forest. In the forest they find a military vehicle and the officers were murdered. Through documents they find out that they military officers were transporting Billy Coen who was believed to have killed 22 people and they were taking him to be executed.

The Bravo team splits up to look for Billy. Rebecca finds a train that ends up being infested with zombies. Her and Billy explore it together even though she doesn't quite trust him. The train ends up crashing and they end up at am Umbrella Research facility. They explore the facility trying to escape but also start discovering what Umbrella was doing. Through documents you find out that Ozwell E. Spencer, James Marcus and Edward Ashford discovered the Progenitor virus which causes rapid mutations when combined with the Ebola virus. Ashford wanted to use the virus to help handicapped people but after he died, Marcus and Spencer start trying to use it for bio-weapons. They combine it with leech DNA which ends up evolving into the T(tyrant)-virus.

The main antagonist of RE0 was Marcus. It turns out that after running that facility for 10 years, he was assassinated by 2 members of umbrella*William Birkin and Albert Wesker*. His queen leech that he had ends up combining with his DNA and it basically restores him and keeps him alive.

Rebecca and Billy get separated and Rebecca ends up meeting up with a member of Bravo team, Enrico Marini. He tells her about a mansion that Umbrella uses for research that's not too far from the facility. He wants her to follow him but she instead goes after Billy. In the game she comes to trust Billy and asks if he really murdered all those people. What really happened was Billy's team was sent out to attack a guerilla team. A lot of his team died along the way and there were only 4 of them left. It turns out that they were given wrong intel and there was no guerilla team. What they found was an innocent village. His superior didn't want them to go home empty handed so he ordered them to kill everyone in the village but Billy refused. I don't know if he attacked his superior or not but I know that he got blamed for the murders and was really innocent.

The 2 basically fight their way through the facility and end up killing Marcus/the queen leech. Rebecca lets Billy go free because she believes he is innocent and she goes to investigate the Arklay Mansion.

That's RE0. I suck at summarizing soo i'll wait to type the others because it will become a huge wall of text lol.

It WAS unopened, but I opened it >_<

@ Brute=FAILED ! LOL! its cool....

@ Virusx=Yeah i agree frankie meeting him in persons he didn't take is position for grants. The fans really did come first when i talked to him. I am super excited to see him again. If frankie wasn't running Halo i think i would have left for good :/..i agree i trust his judgement more then anything.

@Ganon-I'd love to meet him. He seems pretty cool and laid back. Like I said, it seems like he really cares about the series. I'm putting my faith in him and 343. I'm not too sure about the MP though I think it looks loads better than Reach's*not really happy about Promethean Vision though >_>* but i'll just have to wait and see.:3 I'm sure the campaign will be awesome.

I really love some of the music i've heard from H4 so far. I like it a lot better than Reach's music.

@ Brute=FAILED ! LOL! its cool....

@ Virusx=Yeah i agree frankie meeting him in persons he didn't take is position for grants. The fans really did come first when i talked to him. I am super excited to see him again. If frankie wasn't running Halo i think i would have left for good :/..i agree i trust his judgement more then anything.

It was actually pretty awesome in there. Like a time machine. All these old advertisements and flyers, and a 3-month XBL gold trial.